Here’s how you can catch additional starter Pokemon in Pokemon Legends: Arceus!
Despite Pokemon Legends: Arceus being a rather different take on the Pokemon franchise, it still shares some similarities with its predecessors.
Near the start of the game, our protagonist is asked to pick their starter Pokemon, a companion to accompany the new trainer on their journey in the Hisui region.
Players can initially choose from Cyndaquil, Oshawott, or Rowlet when beginning their adventure. And although the other options seem locked once the choice has been made, you can actually obtain all 3 starter Pokemon with a little know-how.
How to Catch Cyndaquil, Oshawott & Rowlet in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
- To catch the other starter Pokemon in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, you’ll first need to complete the game’s main story.
- After the credits have finished, go back to Galaxy Hall in Jubilife village.
- Talk to Laventon in his office on the first floor.
- When asked if you’ll take the Pokemon in the lab with you, select “I’d love to!”
- And just like that, you’ll receive the two starter Pokemon that you didn’t get at the beginning of the game!
Another great way to get your hands on a starter is by trading in Pokemon Legends: Arceus!
How to Catch Starter Pokemon in Space-Time Distortions
- If you don’t want to wait until the end of the game to get your hands on the starters, you’ll need to find Space-Time Distortions.
- These special events will begin appearing on the map after you defeat Noble Kleavor and become more common the longer a player remains in one area, as well as increasing in frequency as the story progresses.
- Rowlet is a rare spawn in Space-Time Distortions in the Coronet Highlands.
- Cyndaquil is a rare spawn in Space-Time Distortions at the Crimson Mirelands.
- And Oshawott is a rare spawn in Space-Time Distortions at the Alabaster Icelands.
Read More: Pokemon Legends Arceus: Are Charizard, Blastoise, & Venusaur in the Game?
The easiest way to catch all the starters in Pokemon Legends: Arceus is simply by completing the game. But if you want to finish your Pokedex as soon as possible, Space-Time Distortions offer up a range of rare spawns.
Thanks to aDrive for showing us how to catch every starter Pokemon in Legends: Arceus. The video below reveals everything you need to know about catching every starter in the game.
Monday 24th of January 2022
Are the starters shiny locked and do they show up shiny in the overworld?