Lucario has long been a fan-favorite Pokemon to catch – here’s where to find it in Pokemon Legends: Arceus!
Are you looking to polish off your Pokemon Legends team with one of the best ‘mons of all time? Look no further than Lucario, or its pre-evolution form, Riolu.
In order to get your hands on the Fighting/Steel-Type, Pokemon fans will have to grind a fair way into the game. If you’re closer to the beginning of the game, why not check out our guide on how to catch Eevee and all its evolutions?
Alternatively, why not catch one of these insanely strong Alpha Pokemon in the new game?
It’s also worth noting that Alpha ‘mons are always the biggest size possible in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
Read More: Pokemon Legends Arceus: Where to Find & Catch Unown – All Locations
Where to Find Lucario & Riolu in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
If you’re looking to add Lucario or Riolu to your team, here’s where to catch them in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
- First, advance the Pokemon Legends story far enough that you unlock Alabaster Icelands.
- Travel to the region, and make your way to Icebound Falls, West from Snowfields Camp.
- Head through the cave and you’ll be in an area where Riolu and Lucario often spawn.
- Since the Pokemon is very docile, you won’t really need any tips on how to catch it – simply throw a ball and you’re good to go!
- However, these Pokemon Legends catching tips will help you secure any wild Pokemon with ease!
If you catch a Riolu, the Pokemon will evolve with high friendship but you’ll still need to instruct it to do so. Here’s how to evolve Pokemon in Legends: Arceus!
Interestingly, we just got new evidence that suggests that Mega Evolution may be coming to Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
This is particularly exciting for Lucario fans, as the Pokemon only gets stronger and cooler with its Mega form.
And rumor has it, a new DLC for Arceus is dropping sooner than you’d think!