One of the most epic Legendary beasts in Pokemon Legends: Arceus is Regigigas itself – here’s how to catch it!
Pokemon Legends: Arceus is the open-world game fans have been waiting for, and it’s finally here! Now that the newest mainline Pokemon title is releasing around the world, gamers are finally able to live out their Pokemon trainer dreams.
And, of course, an essential part of being the very best (like no one ever was) is being able to catch ’em all.
That’s why you’ll be glad to know that Pokemon Legends Arceus has more than a few Legendary Pokemon to track down, even in post-game.
After all, just look at all these hidden Unown locations in the Hisui region!
Where to Find Regigigas in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Regigigas is hiding out in Snowpoint Temple in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, but you’ll need some help catching it.
- First, make sure you’ve caught Heatran in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
- After that, you’ll need to follow our guide on catching Cresselia too.
- Then, make your way to Snowpoint Temple in Alabaster Icelands.
- Usually, you’ll need to solve a puzzle to open the temple doors.
- If needed, we’ve got the solution to the Snowpoint Temple puzzle for you here!
- Head down the stairs in the lobby and you’ll find Regigigas ready to battle.
- Make sure you’re prepared, as the Pokemon will be Level 70 and difficult to catch.
Once you’ve caught Regigigas, you’ll have yet another giant Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus. At least this one is usually gigantic, unlike the Gengar and Gardevoirs which are terrifying players.
And don’t miss out on catching all the Starter Pokemon you didn’t pick! You’ll need every one if you hope to encounter Arceus again.