On your road to being the very best, you’ll need to catch Heatran to complete your Pokemon Legends: Arceus Pokedex!
If you’re on a mission to discover and catch every Pokemon in Legends: Arceus, you’ll need some help.
Not only is the wide-open region of Hisui full of secrets to discover, but there are 242 total Pokemon to encounter. And with a fair chunk of those being unique Legendary ‘mons, players will need to search far and wide to track them down.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of all these hidden Unown locations in the Hisui region!
Where to Find Heatran in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Heatran is camping out in the Molten Arena but it’ll be quite the challenge to catch it won’t be so simple in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
- First, ensure you have the quest ‘The Plate of Firespit Island’ which Cogita will give you after the main story of Arceus.
- Then, head to Cobalt Coastlands, and go to Firespit Island in the North East.
- Inside the volcano, you’ll come face to face with an angry Heatran.
- To combat its fire attacks, run around the area collecting Balls of Mud and throw them at the Pokemon.
- Once Heatran has cooled off, throw your Pokemon at it to start the battle.
- Then, hope you’ve come prepared for the Level 70 Legendary fight!
Once you have Heatran in your possession, you’ll need to catch Cresselia in Pokemon Legends: Arceus next!
Then, with the duo in tow, you’ll finally get access to Regigigas at Snowpoint Temple!
Meanwhile, make sure you know about the new easy shiny farming technique in Pokemon Legends: Arceus too!