If you’re looking for the final member of the Creation Trio, here’s how to catch Giratina in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
In the beginning of the Pokemon universe, Arceus was born and birthed Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina to shape the world.
These three Legendary Pokemon, as well as the creator itself, play a large role in the new open-world game. And they can all be caught throughout the Hisui region.
You won’t be catching these creatures early on in the game, but they’re definitely all must-have Pokemon to complete your Hisui Dex. And while Dialga and Palkia’s capture events take place in the main story, Giratina is a little different.
After that, don’t miss our guide on catching Arceus itself!
Where to Find Giratina in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
One of the most exciting parts of a new Pokemon game is tracking down all of the Legendary ‘mons. Here’s where to find and catch Giratina in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
- First you’ll need to battle Giratina as part of the main Pokemon Legends story.
- After that, the ‘On the Trail of Giratina’ quest will be available back in Jubilife Village
- Accept the quest and head to Cobalt Coastlands
- Travel to Spring Path in the North West of the Coastlands.
- Enter the cave next to the ruined pillars on the shore of the crater lake.
- Then, prepare to battle a Level 70 Giratina!
How to Change Giratina Forme in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Although Giratina will now be in its Origin Forme, you’ll also receive a Griseous Core after capturing it. Using this item on Giratina will allow you to change it between its Altered and Origin Formes.
Don’t miss out on finding the Adamant Crystal & Lustrous Orb to change Dialga and Palkia’s forms too!
Thanks to YouTuber Gaming Slices for showing the entire Giratina fight in action!
Meanwhile, these huge Pokemon are freaking Arceus players out! We can’t say we ever thought we’d see Game Freak let us have a Gardevoir this big…