Gamers are having a hard time catching Cherubi and Cherrim on Pokemon Legends Arceus, but there are some tricks you can use to catch these elusive Pokemon!
Pokemon Legends Arceus has dramatically changed the franchise for good. Many familiar things are massively different in this Pokemon game.
An example of this is how the simplest task of catching a Pokemon has become much more action-based. Although, there are many missing features, such as Pokemon abilities and item holding.
Some fans have loved the simplicity, yet others have issues with how the new features affect the classic formula.
For instance, various players already suggest the introduction of Alphas in Pokemon Legends Arceus ruins evolution.
Even finding some Pokemon species departs from what the franchise has done in previous entries. Due to all these changes, fans are having a hard time finding Cherubi and Cherrim in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
Where to Find Cherubi and Cherrim in Pokemon Legends Arceus
You can find Cherubi and Cherrim in Pokemon Legends Arceus in blue leaves shaking berry trees across Hisui.
Redditor Nanikos took the time to calculate the odds of finding these Pokemon in the trees of several regions.
Here are the odds of getting a Cherubi or Cherrim in the blue trees in Pokemon Legends Arceus:
- Obsidian Fieldlands: 2 out of 109 trees are blue (Odds: 75% Cherubi, 20% Cherrim)
- Crimson Mirelands: 5 out of 137 trees are blue (Odds: 70% Cherubi, 14% Cherrim, 14% Pachirisu)
- Coronet Highlands: 22 out of 118 trees are blue (Odds: 28% Cherubi, 70% Cherrim)
Based on this information, statistically speaking, the best area to find a Cherrim or Cherubi in Pokemon Legends Arceus is Coronet Highlands.
Best Route to Catch Cherrim and Cherubi
According to Nanikos, this is the best route you can use to check the blue tress in Coronet Highlands to catch Cherubi and Cherrim in Pokemon Legends Arceus:
- First of all, turn off automatic saves and save your game manually
- In Coroner Highlands fast travel to the mountain camp and check the tress by the spring
- Check all tress on Primeval Grotto and descend by the waterfall
- Check the 5 tress down the waterfall and continue until you check the last two
- If no Cherrim or Cherubi was found, close the game and load from the manual save
This Redditor was also kind enough to map the locations of the blue tress in all Coronet Highlands.
In Nanikos experience, it can take 4 to 5 resets to get a Cherubi or Cherrim with this method.
As time goes by, players are discovering a lot of interesting tricks in Pokemon Legends Arceus! A gamer recently found a way to swap shiny Pokemon in the overworld of Legends Arceus.
Also, through solid experimentation, players have discovered the best ways to increase your odds at getting a shiny Pokemon in Legends Arceus.
Furthermore, some leaks have hinted DLC could add up to 159 new Pokemon, so the discovery is not ending any time soon.