The November 2023 Pokemon GO Community Day features Wooper and Paldean Wooper!
As featured Pokemon, both versions of Wooper will be spawning in the wild throughout the Community Day event. Of course, this will also be the first time that Paldean Wooper is available to catch!
In addition to the increased Wooper spawns, there’s plenty to look forward to in the November 2023 Community Day!
Wooper & Paldean Wooper Community Day Date & Time
The Wooper and Paldean Wooper Community Day event is taking place from 2 PM until 5 PM local time on Sunday, November 5, 2023.
Additionally, there will be Raids and event bonuses which last until 10 PM local time on November 2, meaning there’s still plenty for Pokemon GO players to do after the Wooper and Paldean Wooper Community Day is over!
The following bonuses will be active during the Wooper and Paldean Wooper Community Day event in Pokemon GO:
- 2x Candy for catching Pokemon
- 2x chance for trainers to get XL Candy for catching Pokemon (Level 31 and above)
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in Incubators during the Community Day
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- This does not include Daily Adventure Incense
- Surprise snapshot encounters
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of three for the day (until 10 PM)
- Trades require 50% less Stardust (until 10 PM)
Featured Attacks For Quagsire & Clodsire
The following featured attacks will be available for Quagsire and Clodsire by evolving Wooper or Paldean Wooper into them from 2 PM until 10 PM local time on the November Pokemon GO Community Day:
- Evolve Wooper into Quagsire to get the featured attack Aqua Tail
- This is a Water-type charged attack that has 50 power in all battles
- Evolve Paldean Wooper into Clodsire to get the featured attack Megahorn
- This is a Bug-type charged attack that has 120 power in all battles
After 10 PM local time on November 2, the only way to teach Quagsire and Clodsire these featured attacks is by using an Elite Charged TM. Therefore, we recommend getting them on the Community Day to save you using a precious TM!
From 5 PM until 10 PM local time on the November 2023 Pokemon GO Community Day, both Wooper and Paldean Wooper will be in 4-Star Raid battles.
As there are special Community Day Raids, you cannot join them from another location by using Remote Raid Passes. Additionally, there is a great bonus for winning these Raids.
If you win any Community Day Raids, both Wooper and Paldean Wooper will spawn around the PokeStop for 30 minutes. This is perfect for players who want some additional Wooper Candy or shiny hunters who haven’t got both shiny versions yet!
In addition to new Field Research Tasks that let you encounter both versions of Wooper, there is a paid Community Day Special Research that Pokemon GO players can buy from the in-game shop.
The A Muddy Buddy Special Research costs $1 (or local currency equivalent) and rewards players with encounters with both types of Wooper.
While this Research is certainly not essential, purchasing it can take your Community Day experience to the next level!