Pokemon GO’s Paldean takeover continues with the Ultra Unlock: Paldea event – and even more new Pokemon from the region are coming to the game!
As soon as the A Paldean Adventure event ends in Pokemon GO, another event celebrating the region begins. Ultra Unlock: Paldea is bringing even more Paldean ‘Mon to the game, in addition to some exciting new Research, wild spawns, and Raid bosses!
Ultra Unlock: Paldea Date & Time
The Ultra: Unlock Paldea event in Pokemon GO starts at 10 AM local time on September 10 and ends at 8 PM local time on September 15, 2023.
Ultra Unlock: Paldea Event Bonuses
The following bonuses will be active throughout Ultra Unlock: Paldea:
- The following Pokemon have an increased chance of being shiny:
- PokeStops may turn gold without a Golden Lure Module
- Trainers may find Gimmighoul Coins when spinning a PokeStop
- 4x XP for catching Pokemon
- 4x Stardust for catching Pokemon
New Pokemon in Ultra Unlock: Paldea
The following Pokemon will be making their Pokemon GO debuts during the Ultra Unlock: Paldea event:
Nymble, Pawmi, and Frigibax will be spawning in the wild alongside the Paldea starter ‘Mon and Lechonk throughout the event. Meanwhile, Bombirdier is exclusive to 3-Star Raids.
Ultra Unlock: Paldea Wild Spawns
Ultra Unlock: Paldea Raid Bosses
(Southern Hemisphere only)
(Northern Hemisphere only)
Paldea 7km Egg Hatches
The 7km Eggs will continue to feature these four new Paldean Pokemon in the Ultra Unlock: Paldea event:
Research & Challenges
Pokemon GO players will able to complete the following new Research during Ultra Unlock: Paldea:
- Pawmi-themed Field Research Tasks
- Paid Timed Research: I’ve Got Your Back
- It can be bought for $5 in the in-game shop
- Rewards include Pawmi encounters and a Pawmi backpack
Additionally, players who haven’t claimed the Adventures Abound Special Research yet can still do so throughout Ultra Unlock: Paldea. Plus, anyone who hasn’t finished the Lechonk’s Adventure Timed Research yet will be able to do so until the end of the event.