Every year, Pokemon GO holds a Sustainability Week event, and the 2023 edition is introducing a brand-new Pokemon family to the game.
2023 Pokemon GO Sustainability Week is taking place from 10 AM local time on April 20 to 8 PM local time on April 26.
Sustainability Week will include some Buddy bonuses, a brand-new trio of Pokemon, and everything else you expect from a Pokemon GO event!
Sustainability Week 2023 Bonuses
- If your Buddy Pokemon is an Ultra Buddy or higher, it will bring you souvenirs more often
- If your Buddy Pokemon is a Great Buddy or higher, it will bring you leaf-wrapped gifts more often
- These gifts will contain Berries more frequently and can also contain a Silver Pinap Berry
- Your Buddy Pokemon will adventure with you on the map longer after being fed
- 1/2 walk distance to earn Buddy hearts
To make the most of these bonuses, you’ll want to install the official Pokemon GO Buddy Widget! This will help you keep track of the Buddy hearts you earn without even opening the app.
Also, find out the fastest way to earn Buddy hearts in Pokemon GO to increase your Buddy level for all of your favorites.
New Pokemon in 2023 Sustainability Week
There are three new Pokemon coming to Pokemon GO during the 2023 Sustainability Week event:
You will be able to catch Bounsweet in the wild or get one from Timed Research or 7km event Eggs.
Then you will be able to use Bounsweet Candy to evolve your Bounsweet into Steenee and Tsareena.
Find out the fastest way to earn Candy in Pokemon GO so you can evolve your Bounsweet as soon as possible!
Following Sustainability Week, there is still one more Pokemon GO event in April 2023 to look forward to!