The latest Pokemon GO event is A Paldean Adventure – and it’ll be introducing plenty of Pokemon which first appeared in Scarlet & Violet!
A whole new generation of Pokemon is coming to Pokemon GO in A Paldean Adventure, making it one of the most exciting events for a while. Plus, there are some great bonuses, updated Raid bosses, and a selection of new wild spawns.
Here’s a full breakdown of everything to expect in this event!
A Paldean Adventure Date & Time
The Pokemon GO A Paldean Adventure event is running from September 5 to September 10, 2023, starting and ending at 10 AM local time.
A Paldean Adventure Event Bonuses
The following bonuses will be active throughout A Paldean Adventure:
- The following Pokemon have an increased chance of being shiny:
- PokeStops may turn gold without a Golden Lure Module
- Trainers may find Gimmighoul Coins when spinning a PokeStop
- 4x XP for catching Pokemon
- 4x Stardust for catching Pokemon
New Pokemon in A Paldean Adventure
The following Pokemon will be making their Pokemon GO debuts during the A Paldean Adventure event:
There are multiple ways to get Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly, and Lechonk during this event. They will be available in the wild, in Eggs, and through Research.
You can get the rest of these new Pokemon by evolving the other new Pokemon!
A Paldean Adventure Wild Spawns
A Paldean Adventure Raid Bosses
Updated 7km Egg
The Pokemon GO A Paldean Adventure event will feature a new 7km Egg that will include the four new Pokemon added to the game.
This means that the only hatches from 7km Eggs obtained during A Paldean Adventure will be:
Research & Challenges
Pokemon GO players will have new Research and a New Collection Challenge to complete once A Paldean Adventure begins:
- Adventures Abound Seasonal Special Research where you pick a partner Pokemon
- New Field Research Tasks to catch the Paldean starters and Lechonk
- Paldea-themed Collection Challenge
- Timed Research to earn encounters with Lechonk
Good luck catching all of the new Pokemon in A Paldean Adventure! While they’ll be available after this event, it is definitely the best time to add them to your Pokedex!