A new trick is letting users into Warzone 2 early, almost 4 hours before the Battle Royale officially goes live.
If you’re wondering why your favorite steamers are all currently playing Warzone 2, it’s because there’s a new workaround that is giving fans early access.
If you’re a Call of Duty fan that just can’t wait to play Warzone 2.0, this new trick will get you playing right away. And best of all, it’s free and easy to perform!
How to Get Early Access to Warzone 2
To get early access to Warzone 2.0, simply follow these instructions:
- Head to the official Call of Duty website
- Click Log In, in the top right corner of the screen
- Sign in using your Activision address
- Hover over your profile name in the top right, then select Basic Info from the dropdown list
- Click Edit, next to Address
- Type in any New Zealand address (use this Random New Zealand Address Generator if needed)
- Don’t forget to hit Save!
- Then boot up Warzone 2 and you’ll be able to play Battle Royale Quads early!
Check out the best loadouts in Warzone 2.0 here, build that class, and get dropping in with your squad!
Right now, only Warzone 2 Quads is available, but it’s still here several hours earlier than it should be. Interestingly, an error occurs when you try and play DMZ, so the new extraction shooter clearly isn’t live just yet.
It’s unclear why this New Zealand trick works, since Warzone 2.0 was announced to have a global launch. However, we’re not complaining since it’s giving us an early look at today’s release!
For everyone else, here’s a countdown to the official launch of Warzone 2.0 and DMZ. It’s only a matter of hours before players all over the world will go hands-on with Al Mazrah.