If, like many other fans, your Overwatch 2 PVP Beta trial isn’t appearing in Battle.net, here’s a new fix to help you get playing.
Overwatch 2’s PVP Beta is in full swing, and players are getting the chance to go hands-on with Blizzard’s new title. The new PVP Beta offers new maps, a new gamemode, and even boasts a new hero to play!
And while the ongoing Beta isn’t everything fans were hoping for, it’s at least nice to see Overwatch getting some attention again. In fact, Overwatch 2 views exploded on Twitch recently, while Beta keys were on offer for the hero shooter.
If you missed out, you can get another Overwatch 2 key through Twitch streams very soon!
But if you did manage to watch 4 hours of the Beta streams, and your game still isn’t showing up in Battle.net, there’s a new fix!
How to Fix Overwatch 2 PVP Beta Not Appearing in Battle.net Launcher
If your Overwatch 2 PVP Beta isn’t appearing in Battle.net despite you claiming the game as a Twitch reward, here’s your solution:
- First, check out our initial fix for Overwatch 2’s Beta not appearing in Battle.net here! This method seems to have helped a fair few players get online.
- However, if that doesn’t work, there’s a new method that seems even more helpful!
- After trying the steps above, players will need to set up 2-factor authentication on Twitch by clicking your profile in the top right and going to Settings – Security and Privacy, Set up Two-Factor Authentication.
- Then, log out of Battle.net and disconnect your Battle.net from Twitch too.
- Log out of Twitch, and then log back in.
- On the Twitch Drops page, re-connect your Battle.net.
- You should get the option to claim your Overwatch 2 PVP Beta, even if you’ve done so before.
- Then, waiting 30 minutes to an hour should be enough time.
- Check the Battle.net launcher and hit the drop-down menu in the bottom left where it says Game Version.
- You should now see Overwatch 2 Tech Beta and can install it freely! Thanks to Battle.net forum user GipsyAvenger for sharing this potential solution!
But those who are playing the Beta aren’t 100% on board with the game’s changes. In fact, Overwatch 2 Support players are having a bad time.
In addition, while graphics have had a boost, not all the game’s new visuals are hitting the mark. And those who grinded in Overwatch for golden weapons seem disappointed with changes to the prestigious cosmetics.
Don’t forget to check out these new Overwatch 2 guides: