Fans who want to get a little more out of their Gotham Knights experience are likely wondering whether or not there’s a New Game+ mode.
New Game+ modes are a staple of triple-A video games. They allow players to head back into their favorite games with some significant changes.
For those hoping to prowl the streets fighting crime for a second time as Batgirl, Robin, Red Hood, or Nightwing, this mode would be incredibly helpful.
Can You Do New Game+ in Gotham Knights?
Yes, there is a New Game+ mode in Gotham Knights that allows players to experience it all over again but at a higher difficulty.
This is, of course, great news for dedicated fans who perhaps want to see everything they perhaps missed the first time around, but without the hassle of progressing all four characters for a second time.
How to Start New Game+ in Gotham Knights
To start a New Game+ in Gotham Knights all you’ll need to do is head to the main menu and select it from the options. Just follow these easy steps:
- You’ll need to have completed the game in order to gain access to New Game+
- You don’t need to 100% the game, just complete the main story and see the credits
- Once the credits have finished, head back to the main menu
- You’ll see a new option called “New Game+”
- Select it to start your next playthrough of Gotham Knights
It is a really simple process akin to other triple-A games. However, fans will be happy to hear that Gotham Knights New Game+ mode is in the base game from day one.
What Do You Keep in Gotham Knights New Game+?
When starting a New Game+, players will carry over certain things from their previous playthrough, while experiencing entirely new features. Here is everything that changes in New Game+:
- It resets the story progression
- Enemy levels are increased
- You will keep all of your character progression
- The Level cap will increase to 40
So, you’ll have to start the story from the very beginning but will keep all the progression you’ve made across the four characters. In fact, you’ll even be able to level up your characters even further.
Of course, if you’ve been playing as just one character throughout your first playthrough, then it’s definitely worth knowing how to switch characters in Gotham Knights for New Game+.