There’s a new Elden Ring rune farming method at Mohgwyn Palace and you don’t even need to kill a single enemy to do it!
Anyone who has stepped into the Lands Between knows how challenging it is. However, the best way to make Elden Ring easier is by leveling up.
Although, as the game goes on, it becomes more difficult to level up. This is because it requires an increasing amount of runes to level up.
Elden Ring Mohgwyn Palace Farming – How to Farm Runes at Palace Approach Ledge-Road Without Fighting
- Firstly, get the Gold Scarab Talisman to increase your rune collecting by 20%.
- Next, you’ll need to know how to get to Mohgwyn Palace in Elden Ring.
- From there, head to the Palace Approach Ledge-Road Site of Grace.
- This is the same place as the infamous rune farming spot with the bird that runs off the cliff.
- Instead of killing the Albinaurics or shooting the bird, head slightly up the hill and jump up the cliffs.
- You will be able to hop up the cliffs to your right where the three rocks and vertical bloodstains are.
- This will be tricky but mashing the jump button while riding Torrent should get you up the cliffs.
- Head southwest over the top of the cliffs and jump off the edge of the map.
- You will fall endlessly and after around 1 minute you will gain a small amount of runes as enemies start to despawn.
- Then, fast travel back to the Palace Approach Ledge Road Site of Grace and you will get around 175,000 runes!
Before you level up, make sure you know the soft caps for every stat in Elden Ring!
And that’s how you can farm runes in Mohgywn Palace without having to fight a single enemy! Using this, you’ll level up in no time!
More Elden Ring Rune Farming Tricks:
- Easiest Infinite Rune Farm Location in Elden Ring
- Simple Way to Get 74,000 Runes – Sleeping Dragon Location + Map
- New Elden Ring Flying Horse Rune Farm Glitch – Easy Unlimited Runes
Also, if you need some more help, check out Redditor u/5starvillain‘s video below on how to do this new rune farming trick.