Call of Duty MW3 has just had the majority of its achievements leak via the COD HQ app on Steam – here’s what players can expect.
We’re now just hours away from the release of Modern Warfare 3’s Campaign Early Access, with Multiplayer and Zombies launching next week on November 10.
Currently, all Trophies and Achievements are unavailable for the upcoming game on all platforms, with one exception.
Thanks to Activision’s decision to compile all Call of Duty games into a single COD HQ on Steam, we can already see what to expect in 2023’s new release.
MW3 Trophy / Achievement List Leaks
Here are all the Steam achievements for Call of Duty MW3 at this moment in time.
Bear in mind that major story achievements are currently hidden and will only reveal themselves when unlocked.
- 141 Ready – Complete the Campaign on Veteran
- No Such Thing as Too Many – Find and use all Armaments in Open Combat Missions
- 2-fer – Using the EBR-14, kill 2 enemies with 1 bullet 5 times in ‘Payload’ without sounding the alarm
- Death Row – Kill 12 enemies while descending in the panopticon in ‘Operation 627’
- High Wire Act – Kill 10 enemies while using a zipline
- I Call Shotgun! – Drive a vehicle with a Sentry Gun on the back and have it kill 5 enemies
- Think She’ll Notice? – Destroy all of the cars in the mansion garage in ‘Oligarch’
- Floater – Parachute off a Gantry Crane onto the roof of the Harbormaster’s Building in ‘Precious Cargo’
- Frequent Flyer – BASE jump and travel more than 150m with your parachute
- Elevator Out of Order – Reach the roof in ‘Highrise’ in under 45 seconds
- Have You Tried Turning it Off and On? – Use a Shock Stick to disable an enemy Sentry Gun
- Hey, Catch! – Throw and hit an enemy directly with a Flammable Cannister, then blow them up with it
- Hitchhiker – Defuse the Bomb on the truck in ‘Gora Dam’ while it is in motion
- Snow Angel – Execute the forest sniper in ‘Frozen Tundra’ with a takedown
- Tag, You’re It! – Use the Spotter Scope to tag 60 enemies or items in Open Combat Missions
- Helo Hat Trick – Destroy each objective helicopter in ‘Reactor’ with a different Armament
- Back in the Field – Acquire the Major’s keycard in ‘Deep Cover’ within 90 seconds, without being detected
- Sample Platter – Use 5 different Armaments in Open Combat Missions
- Gearhead – Collect all Weapons and Field Upgrades from Supply Boxes in Open Combat Missions
- Shot Blocked – Shoot the gun out of the air in ‘Flashpoint’ before a terrorist catches it
- Bulletproof – Find all Plate Carrier Upgrades in Open Combat Missions
- That’s One Way to Do It… – Destroy an airborne enemy helicopter with a Mortar Strike
- Dialed In – Customize your loadout in every Open Combat Mission
- Never Bury Your Enemies Alive – Complete the campaign
- Your Tax Dollars at Work – Use a missile to take out a single enemy in ‘Danger Close’
In addition, there are 8 Hidden Achievements that will only be revealed once unlocked. These will likely be the ones that contain major story spoilers, so we’re happy to leave them covered for now.
Thanks to /u/Me1eter on the MW3 subreddit for discovering this new leak.
Datamines also indicate that the MWZ Zombies mode will also get a variety of achievements added, though they haven’t arrived on Steam just yet