To round off the end of the year, Activision is encouraging Call of Duty fans to show off their MW3 stats for all to see with the COD Combat Record.
Despite many taking issue with various aspects of MW3, the game has broken multiple player engagement records since its release in November.
Players have racked up a lot of kills, match wins, and Killstreaks in that time and Activision wants you to brag all about it!
What is the COD Combat Record?
The COD Combat Record is a graphic that showcases a collection of player statistics, created by the official Call of Duty Twitter page. It details a series of specific stats for your entire MW3 playtime across the Multiplayer, MWZ, and Warzone game modes.
The official Call of Duty X/Twitter page put up a post encouraging players to showcase their MW3 statistics so far:
Once you have followed the instructions from the Tweet, you’ll get a reply with a flashy graphic showcasing the following MW3 stats:
|Warzone – Battle Royale/Resurgence
How to Get Your COD Combat Record
To get your own COD Combat Record, you must put up a post on X/Twitter that contains your Activision ID, the #CODCombatRecord hashtag, and a tag to the Call of Duty X/Twitter page.
Then, you’ll get a reply from the official Call of Duty page, with a fancy new graphic showcasing all of your wonderful MW3 stats!
Here’s an example of what the graphic looks like:
To get your own, follow these steps:
- Head over to the official Call of Duty X/Twitter to see their post about the COD Combat Record for MW3
- Click “Tweet #CODCombatRecord” at the bottom of the post
- Paste in your Activision ID just before the #CODCombatRecord hashtag, and the @CallofDuty tag
- Scroll down below to find out where to find your Activision ID so you can paste it in
- After you have done this, press post!
- You’ll receive a reply from the Call of Duty account within seconds with your personalized COD Combat Record!
- Here’s what it looks like:
@AlpayDedezade Tag the squad and share your #CODCombatRecord to see how you stack up!— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) December 22, 2023
Submit a new request after you've played to get an updated report with your progress added! pic.twitter.com/x9H7ozWFC4
Where to Find Activision ID
The easiest way to find your unique Activision ID number is by heading over to the Basic Info section of your profile page while logged in to the official Call of Duty Website.
Follow these steps to get your Activision ID:
- Head over to the official Call of Duty profile login page
- Log in using your email and password for your Call of Duty account
- Logging in with the above link will take you straight to your profile page
- While here, click Basic Info on the left:
- Your Activision ID can be found at the bottom of your Personal Information:
- Alternatively, you can see your Activision ID in the top right of the screen when on the main site’s homepage:
How to Access Your Combat Record In-Game
You can also access your combat record and check a variety of player stats within the MW3 menus. Here’s how:
- Boot up the main Multiplayer menu for MW3
- Head into the start menu
- Press the Options button on PS5, Menu button on Xbox and the ESC key on PC to bring up the start menu on the right of the screen
- Enter the Stats section
- Select Multiplayer for a list of your current stats!
Although not as snazzy as the personalized graphic from the Call of Duty X/Twitter account, it’s still handy information if you want to brag about your K/D ratio to all your friends!