The MW3 Beta is live with players starting to rank up weapons and their level, but how high is the max rank in the game?
Of course, with the beta, it is expected that you won’t be able to reach the highest level in the game and will instead be capped at a particular point.
So, let’s dive in and discuss the max level in the MW3 Beta. You can even earn a new Operator Skin for hitting this rank!
What Is the Max Level in MW3 Beta?
The max level in the MW3 Beta is currently Level 20, and as soon as players hit this rank, they cannot move any higher.
However, when Weekend 2 goes live to include Xbox and PC, this level cap will be increased to allow players to reach Level 30. This information was confirmed in the official Call of Duty Blog.
When Is the Level Cap Being Increased in MW3 Beta?
The level cap will increase from Rank 20 to Rank 30 when Weekend 2 of the Beta goes live. This will begin on October 14, 2023, until October 16, 2023.
The first weekend of the Modern Warfare 3 Beta went live at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST, so we expect a similar time for the second.
- MW3 Beta Weekend 2 will begin in:
Additionally, Sledgehammer Games has added the Jabber Tester Skin to reward every player who hits Level 30.
Of course, this means you will have to wait until October 14 to be able to collect your gift. This skin will only be available in MW3 and Warzone.
What Weapons & Items Will Unlock in MW3 Beta Weekend 2?
There are a few MW3 weapons and equipment that players must wait for the level cap to raise in Weekend 2 to access. These include:
- AMR9 – SMG (Level 21)
- Riveter – Shotgun (Level 26)
- Pulemyot 762 – LMG (Level 23)
- MCW 6.8 – Marksman Rifle (Level 25)
- Longbow – Sniper Rifle (Level 28)
- EMD Grenade – Tactical (Level 22)
- Smoke Grenade – Tactical (Level 23)
- Scatter Mine – Tactical (Level 27)
- Med Box – Field Upgrade (Level 28)
- Covert Sneakers – Boots (Level 27)
- L/R Detector – Gear (Level 22)
- Ghost T/V Camo – Gear (Level 29)