Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Season 5 Reloaded are nearing, and we have you covered with the early patch notes for this mid-season update.
Players can expect new content ranging from new maps, modes, and operators to land within the game. So let’s dive into when this update will be released and everything dropping in MW2 and Warzone Season 5 Reloaded.
MW2 & Warzone Season 5 Reloaded Release Date
MW2 & Warzone Season 5 Reloaded will officially release on Wednesday, August 30, 2023, at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST.
MW2 & Warzone Season 5 Reloaded Early Patch Notes
New Multiplayer Map
- DRC – Zone 1
- The map can be found near the Visitor Center, nestled in the shadow of Building 21. It is a compact map emphasizing rapid combat, encouraging players to utilize shortcuts, outflank opponents, and engage in continuous action.
- Fort Resurgence
- A new Resurgence map that takes place in the entire Al Bagra Fortress point of interest in Al Mazrah and its immediate surroundings.
- Gunfight Snipers
- A Gunfight variant where you equip yourself with your preferred sniper or marksman rifle and leave behind your Secondary, Tacticals, and Lethals.
- Armored Royale
- Join forces with your team in a unique Battle Royale experience where you’ll descend onto the battlefield in your own MRAP.
- It’s your responsibility to utilize, reinforce, and mend this massive vehicle with its turret, protective armor, and mobile Buy Station.
- Meanwhile, engage in combat against opponents who command their colossal trucks, creating an intense clash of armored giants.
- 21 Savage
- 21 Savage is coming to MW2 and Warzone on August 30, joining Nicki Minaj and Snoop Dogg in the Hip Hop bundles.
- Modern Warfare (2019) Operator Mace is returning this September.
- Lara Croft
- Lara Croft from Tomb Raider Operator Bundle will be available in the store on September 9. This bundle also comes with her signature “Mach-5” dual pistols.
- Pickaxe (Melee)
- New heavy-duty melee weapon. To unlock, get 15 Operator Kills with Melee Weapons.
- 9mm Daemon (Sidearm/Pistol)
- New low-caliber semi-auto Pistol. To unlock, get 15 Operator Headshot Kills with Pistols.
- Lachmann Shroud (SMG)
- New 9mm submachine gun with burst and semi-auto fire modes. To unlock, complete all four initial Sector E0 challenges and get 30 Operator Hipfire Kills with SMGs.