The roadmap for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 3 has been revealed, and many players are wondering what BlackCell is.
In the teaser for Season 3, this term was prominently featured and appeared on the roadmap’s official image.
What is BlackCell in Call of Duty?
BlackCell is a new Battle Pass Bundle option that replaces the previous bundle. Purchasing it will give players access to exclusive Battle Pass items only users with the bundle can access.
It will cost players the following amount to purchase, and the content included is equal to the value of over 7,000 COD points:
Of course, the regular Battle Pass option will still be available for 1,100 COD points if players only want the standard Battle Pass.
What’s Included in the BlackCell Bundle in MW2 & Warzone 2?
For purchasing the BlackCell bundle, MW2 and Warzone 2 players will receive the following content:
- The entire Season 03 Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips (25 on PlayStation).
- 1,100 COD Points
- Up to 1,400 COD Points awarded throughout the Battle Pass.
- A BlackCell Operator, who has an animated camo.
- A Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint, Vehicle Skin, and Finishing Move.
- An exclusive BlackCell Sector within the Battle Pass and also serves as an alternative starting location.
- Immediate unlocking of adjacent Battle Pass Sectors to the BlackCell Sector.
- Every Season 03 Battle Pass Sector with an Operator Skin has a BlackCell variant (12 Skins in total) to unlock.
Players are certainly getting more content for their money than the regular Battle Pass bundle! With the Season 3 battle pass will be two new weapons!
Find out the quickest way you can unlock them and if you purchase this premium upgrade, you will unlock them quicker.