Modern Warfare 2 has seen a pretty successful launch, but developer Infinity Ward is already highlighting how it looks to improve and tweak things soon in their MW2 Trello Board.
This is nothing new. Call of Duty has always had plenty of patch notes and title updates. But sometimes, it can be a little overwhelming.
Thankfully, they’re making it easy for the players to keep track of everything.
What is The MW2 Trello Board?
The MW2 Trello Board is an organized digital bulletin board where Infinity Ward can keep its players updated with the latest updates and issues in Call of Duty.
The Trello Board is split up into 7 different categories, including:
- Helpful Links
- These are helpful links that any MW2 player might want to keep in mind.
- Patch Notes
- All the latest patch notes for MW2. You can click on each Patch Note and read through the entire list of updates.
- Global Known Issues
- These are issues that affect every MW2 mode.
- Multiplayer Known Issues
- Issues that are affecting all multiplayer modes and lobbies.
- Gunsmith Known Issues
- These are issues with the in-game Gunsmith. These types of issues usually involve progression, loadouts, or weapon camos.
- Singleplayer Known Issues
- These are issues ongoing in the single-player portion of MW2, including the Campaign.
- Special Ops Known Issues
- Any issues currently affecting players in the Spec Ops portion of MW2.
You can access the MW2 Trello Board Link here!
For those who prefer to copy the link separately: https://trello.com/b/mCqzSc7D/modern-warfare-ii-infinity-ward
Infinity Ward has categorized the issues on this MW2 Trello Board into three parts:
- Green – Infinity Ward has resolved this issue, and the fix is live for all platforms.
- Yellow – There is currently a fix in progress for this issue.
- Orange – Infinity Ward has created a ticket for the issue, and a fix is coming in the future.
Read More – Beginner’s Tips & Tricks to Win More Matches in MW2
How to Report An Ongoing MW2 Issue
If you’re experiencing issues with MW2, then it’s a good idea to check the Trello Board to see if this is an issue that has been brought up before.
If it’s not there, you can report the issue directly from the Trello Board by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Helpful Links category of the MW2 Trello Board.
- Choose the “Customer Support” block from the options.
- Click on the attached link.
- Log in to your Activision Account.
- Choose MW2.
- Pick the Platform that you play on.
- From here, you can choose the Topic and then report the issue you are having.
Read More – Here’s Why MW2 Vault Edition Double XP Tokens Are Missing
How to See if the MW2 Online Servers Are Down
You can see if the MW2 servers are experiencing issues by selecting the Online Services Status from the Helpful Links in the MW2 Trello Board.
This will bring up a screen that shows you the current status of the MW2 Servers and Online Services.
You can easily navigate there as well here.