The MW2 Call of Duty Endowment Protector Pack allows players to obtain some great blueprints while supporting military veterans from the US and UK.
The pack includes some blueprints, camos, an Operator, and other cool customization items.
Here is everything you need to know about the Call of Duty Endowment Protector Pack!
- MW2 Endowment CODE Protector Pack Price & Contents
- How to Claim Call of Duty Endowment Protector Pack
- Can You Purchase Endowment Protector Pack with COD Points?
- What is Call of Duty Endowment?
- MW2 Endowment CODE Protector Pack Official Trailer
MW2 Endowment CODE Protector Pack Price & Contents
The Call of Duty Endowment C.O.D.E. Protector Pack costs $9.99/€9.99 and comprises 10 different items, including cosmetics and XP Tokens, that players can use on their account.
Here is everything included in the Endowment Protector Pack:
- The Protector – Operator Skin for Hutch
- The Protector’s Companion – M16 Assault Rifle Blueprint
- Duty Calls – LA-B 330 Sniper Rifle Blueprint
- Frontline Stripes – Vehicle Skin
- Tagged – Weapon Charm
- Ready for Anything – Animated Calling Card
- Mermen – Calling Card
- Seeing Double – Static Animated Emblem
- 1 Hour XP Token
- 1 Hour Weapon XP Token
What Weapon Blueprints Are Included in CODE Protector Pack?
The Call of Duty Endowment CODE Protector Pack includes Weapon Blueprints for the M16 Assault Rifle (The Protector’s Companion Blueprint) and LA-B 330 Sniper Rifle (Duty Calls Blueprint).
To use them in-game, you will need to unlock the ability to use Custom Loadouts first!
How to Claim Call of Duty Endowment Protector Pack
The MW2 Endowment CODE Protector Pack will be automatically claimed once you purchase it from Modern Warfare 2’s in-game store.
You can do this by following these steps:
- From the MW2 Main Menu, press R1/RB to navigate to the “Store.”
- You should see the MW2 Cross Gen Bundle here. Press down on your directional pad.
- The first item you should see is the Call of Duty Endowment (C.O.D.E.) Protector Pack.
- Press Square/X to “Buy Now.”
- This will take you to your platform’s storefront, where you can proceed as normal to purchase the Endowment Pack.
- Once purchased, all the items will immediately be available in your inventory.
It is worth noting that once $4,000,000 has been gathered for UK and US Military Veterans than this offer will be removed from the Call of Duty Store.
Can You Purchase Endowment Protector Pack with COD Points?
No, you can not purchase the Call of Duty Endowment CODE Protector Pack with COD Points.
Although this pack is on the in-game store, the purchase is completed through the store of the platform you are gaming on (PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Steam, etc.).
What is Call of Duty Endowment?
Call of Duty Endowment is a nonprofit organization that helps the UK and US Military Veterans find careers by using support groups.
These support groups help prepare Military Veterans for the job market, and they also show employers the value that these veterans bring to the workplace.