Call of Duty players have discovered a glitch that gives you every single Calling Card and Emblem in Modern Warfare 2 without unlocking them.
Collecting every Calling Card in MW2 can be a long process, especially when going for the weapon mastery Calling Cards.
This new glitch will let you showcase any Calling Card or Emblem you want, even if you have not unlocked it yet!
How to Get All MW2 Calling Cards & Emblems for Free
Here is how you can select any Calling Card or Emblem in MW2 using this glitch:
- On the MW2 main menu, flick the left analog stick down once to where Ground War, Invasion, and Private Match are located.
- Flick the left analog stick twice to get to Private Match and press X on PlayStation or A on Xbox
- Press X/A again to create a Private Match
- Press R1/RB to change modes to “Call of Duty League”
- Select any CDL mode using X on PlayStation or A on Xbox
- Press the start button to bring up the Options menu
- Flick the left analog stick once to go to “Social” and press X or A
- Press L1/LB once to get to “Showcase”
- Press X or A on your Call of Duty name in the “Online Friends tab”
- Press X or A to “Edit Showcase”
- Use the left analog to navigate up and down the menu options
- Enter the Calling Card or Emblem option, depending on which you want to change
- Every Calling Card or Emblem will now be available to select by pressing X on PS and A on Xbox on the one you wish to equip!
Alternatively, if you do not want to use this glitch to get weapon mastery Calling Cards in MW2, there is a new way to level up weapons fast. Using this trick, you will hit the max level on your weapons in no time!