MultiVersus currently has a Closed Alpha, and there are several ways for you to try getting a code!
Have you ever thought of making Shaggy fight Arya Stark from Game of Thrones? Most likely not, but you can not say it is not an exciting premise!
Player First Games and WB Interactive Entertainment certainly thought this would be a fantastic idea. MultiVersus brings one of the craziest rosters in a fighting game to date.
You can find Shaggy, Steven Universe, Wonder Woman, and even Tom and Jerry! Needless to say, the game is pretty interesting just by the mere idea of watching these characters brawl together.
Fortunately, MultiVersus will be free-to-play, and it currently has a closed alpha for players to test it out.
If you want to get a code for this experience, there are several methods you can try out to get a MultiVersus Closed Alpha code.
MultiVersus Closed Alpha – How to Get Invite Code
There are two main ways to get a MultiVersus Closed Alpha code right now: directly from a friend or by signing up for the closed alpha.
Sign Up for Closed Alpha Code
Here is how you can sign up to get a MultiVersus Closed Alpha:
- Go to the MultiVersus official site
- Click or tap on the “Closed Alpha Sign Up” button
- Usually, a prompt will request your Date of Birth; if this happens, enter your information and click the “Closed Alpha Sign Up” button again
- If you have a WB Game Account, click on “Sign Into your WB Games Account,” else create an account using the “Create a Free WB Games Account” option
- After signing up or creating your account, a prompt will present the MultiVersus Closed Alpha; click or tap on “Accept and Continue”
- End the process and click or tap on “Close”
NOTE: This process does not guarantee you will get a code. However, the MultiVersus Closed Alpha FAQ states there is a chance WB Games could distribute more codes from May 19 to May 27.
Request MultiVersus Closed Alpha Code From a Friend
If one of your friends has already received a code, they can send invite codes to up to three friends. If you have a lucky friend, follow these steps to get a code from them:
- Ask your friends to go to the WB Games Account beta management site
- Once there, sign in to the account that received the MultiVersus Closed Alpha code
- If the site does not load the Beta section after login in, click or tap on “Beta Management”
- Then click on the “Invite a Friend” option on the right
- Copy one of the links and share them with friends
In essence, this is the easiest and more direct way to get a MultiVersus Closed Alpha code.
Choose the Best Fighter! MultiVersus Closed Alpha Tier List
How to Play the MultiVersus Closed Alpha
Once you have received your MultiVersus Closed Alpha invite code, all you need to do is claim it!
Keep in mind the beta is running from May 19 to May 27 at 5 PM PDT. As well, note that an internet connection is required to play this game.
Here is how you can claim an invite link:
- Click on the invite link on the confirmation email or on the invitation link your friend sent you
- Once the site loads, it will require you to log in to your WB Games account or create one
- As soon as you log in to your account, you will be prompted to select the platform of your choice
- Currently, MultiVersus offers Xbox (One and Series X|S), PlayStation (4 and 5), and PC (Steam) as supported platforms (Cross-gen and Cross-play are supported)
- Lastly, after selecting your platform, you will receive your MultiVersus Closed Alpha code
If you lose your code, you can always go to your WB Games account, go to Beta Management and click on View License.
NOTE: No PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold is required for the Closed Alpha. Also, no progress will carry over to the final game.
Once you receive this code, you can proceed to download the game on your console or PC.
That is it! Finally, you should now be able to enjoy the MultiVersus Closed Alpha.