The Most Wanted Contract in Warzone 2 is a great way to get cash if you are able to survive the four-minute timer.
It is an extremely tough contract as picking it up will live ping you on the map with a crown icon.
However, if you are successful, you will earn a ton of money and re-deploy any dead teammates. This makes it an important contract when playing Duos, Trios, or Squads.
This contract was originally removed due to an XP glitch and has since returned. However, it appears the XP glitch is still working!
UPDATE: Activision has just removed the Most Wanted contract AGAIN. In the meantime, check out the fastest way to level up guns in MW2 here!
How to Do Most Wanted Contract XP Glitch in Warzone 2
To do this XP glitch, you will need to do the following steps:
- Pick up a Most Wanted Contract
- This will be a contract with a crown as it’s icon on the Warzone 2 map.
- This must also be done in Duos, Trios, or Quads as it does not spawn in Solos
- Survive the four-minute timer
- You can reduce this timer by opening up loot caches
- Make sure you are near a loot box when the timer is close to completing
- Open the loot box as soon as the timer hits zero and when the completion prompt pops up on your screen
- This will grant you 13,000 XP or 26,000 if you have Double XP on
Due to this XP glitch, Raven Software had to remove the Most Wanted Contract. However, it has now been put back into the game with the glitch still working!
Will the Most Wanted Contract Be Removed From Warzone 2 Again?
Yes, the Most Wanted Contracts have been removed from Warzone 2 again after the mission type was only back in the game for a matter of hours. Once Most Wanted returns again, we expect it to be fixed for good – but that’s what we expected last time too.
Following the Warzone 2 Trello Board is also a great way to see if this glitch has been patched!