Updated Modern Warfare Season Four Roadmap
- Limited-Time Mode – 200 Player Battle Royale: This limited-time mode is only available for Battle Royale Quads. This means there will be 50 teams of four in total fighting it out in Verdansk.
- New Operator – Roze: The third and final operator of Modern Warfare Season 4 is coming soon.
- New Multiplayer Map – Chesire Park
- New Weapon Rytec AMR: This new weapon seems like a hybrid between the HDR and Barret .50cal. You can check out some early gameplay of the Rytec AMR here.
- Tripe Feed XP: Double XP, 2X Weapon XP, and 2X Battle Pass tier progression are all coming to Modern Warfare.
- New Multiplayer Mode: Team Defender.
- Gunfight Tournament Rewards: These brand new rewards make Gunfight tournaments worthwhile.
- More Warzone Updates:
- Juggernaught Royale
- Spotter Scope
- New Contract – Supply Run
- Gulag Weapons Update
There’s still plenty more content that Season 4 has in store, as you can tell from this brand new roadmap.
You can expect most of this to launch with the mid-season update, that will be available from June 29th at 11PM PDT.