First things first, you’ll need to know how to turn on the power in Black Ops Cold War Zombies’ new Mauer Der Toten map.
It’s a staple of Call of Duty Zombies games at this point and you’ll need to know how to turn on the power once again in Mauer Der Toten. If you’re wanting to explore all that the map has to offer, including accessing the Pack-a-Punch machine, getting things powered up is a must.
Of course, your handy AI assistant will also need some juice to get running. Once you’ve got things back online, be sure to find all of Klaus’ pieces around the map and build yourself a helpful friend.
After turning on the power, make sure you grab yourself a free Mauer Der Toten Wonder Weapon! You’ll need all the help you can get against the incoming zombie hordes, after all.
Turn on the Power Guide – Mauer Der Toten
If you want to turn the power on in Mauer Der Toten, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- First, take the zipline from the Apartment Rooftop to the Destroyed Penthouse, and then a second zipline to the Korber Rooftop.
- Continue to follow the purple arrows down from the rooftop spawn point and head down to the East Berlin streets. You’ll need to open the marked gate in the Garment Factory on the way.
- Continue down to the street and head towards the right-most marked objective.
- Open up the marked underground hatch and you’ll drop down into the Service Passage.
- Run towards the next objective, and watch out for incoming trains at the Ghost Station.
- Open up the next gate you come to and head into Sewer Access.
- Sewer Access directly connects to the Power Room, with just one more gate to open.
- Once you hit the power lever, you’ll need to collect two Electrical Fuses. Head into the new Switch Control Room objective by opening the nearby gate, and kill the Tempest that spawns.
- The second Tempest spawns back on the East Berlin streets. Head back to that area and kill the enemy for its Electrical Fuse.
- Then head back to the Power Room one final time to place the Electrical Fuses and turn on the power.
And voila! You’ve successfully turned on the power in Mauer Der Toten. Now you’re ready for everything else the map has in store for you.
Why don’t you start with finding all pieces of the Disco Bunny Easter egg for an incredible reward?
More Black Ops Cold War Zombies Mauer Der Toten Guides:
- How to Build Klaus – All Parts Guide – Cold War Zombies
- Mauer Der Toten: How to Upgrade Klaus Guide – All Floppy Disk Locations
- Free Wonder Weapon Guide – Mauer Der Toten
- Mauer Der Toten: Unlimited Rounds Guide – Invincible God Mode Glitch
- Bunny Disco Easter Egg Guide – All Locations – Mauer Der Toten
- Mauer Der Toten: How to Find & Use the Pack-a-Punch Guide
- Mauer Der Toten: Fastest Way to Unlock the CRBR-S Wonder Weapon
- All CRBR-S Wonder Weapon Mod Kit Upgrades & How to Get Them