Mauer Der Toten is finally here and with it, an all-new easter egg is ready to be completed. So, here is our comprehensive and definitive step-by-step guide to completing the easter egg, including how to take on the final boss.
Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Reloaded has just dropped and with it, there is a ton of new content to sink your teeth into. Whilst the update has made some huge changes to weapons, many are happy with the content introduced in the latest season.
The latest Zombies update is the Mauer Der Toten map, set in Berlin. Interestingly, Treyarch has also implemented a new Easter Egg to keep players busy, here’s how to complete it.
However, before you do so we recommend checking out everything new in Warzone & Black Ops Cold War in Season 4 Reloaded.
Mauer Der Toten Main Easter Egg Guide Part 1
So, without further ado, let’s get started with the new Mauer Der Toten main Easter Egg guide. Pay attention and make sure you follow the steps to the letter to avoid any confusion.
- Firstly, to begin with, you’re going to need to get your hands on the brand-new free wonder weapon, the CRBR-S. However, it’s important to note that without this you won’t be able to complete the easter egg. If you’re looking for the quickest way to get the wonder weapon, take a look here.
- Next, use the CRBR-S to shoot up the undead until they drop yellow wonder weapon mods on the floor. You’re looking for a different variant of the CRBR-S, pick up the CRBR-S BLAZER once you find it. Bear in mind this will replace the current wonder weapon you are holding.
- For the next step, you’re going to need to call in Klaus. Luckily, we already have a guide here on how to build Klaus in Mauer Der Toten.
- After this, head down to the sewers and direct Klaus towards the wall at the far side. See the image below for where to lead Klaus.
- You will notice that Klaus will punch and destroy the wall. For the next step, take out the CRBR-S BLAZER and keep shooting the reinforced wall until it dissapears.
- Head into the newly opened area and survive against the wave of red zombies that will attack you. If you need a bit of extra help, here is our guide on how to upgrade Klaus.
- After this, three canisters will appear in the middle of the room, pick them up. Now you’ll need to locate all three Essence Harvesters which are dotted around the map. Take a look below to see exactly what you’re searching for.
Mauer Der Toten Main Easter Egg Guide Part 2
- Now, if you’ve survived this long place all three canisters into the Essence Harvesters and then head back to the newly opened area. Shoot the terminal at the back to get access to the Endstation Lure.
- Next up, take the Endstation Lure to any of the Essence Harvesters and place it nearby or on top. You’re going to have to lure and kill Tempest zombies in order to collect their essence into the machine. Once the generator turns purple, pick up the canister and bring it back to the pedestal in the main room.
- You’re going to have to do this three times for each Essence Harvester. Make sure you pick up another Endstation Lure from the terminal and ensure it is purple before you pick it up each time.
- For the next step, head to the Switch Control Room and activate the Railway Switch. Now, guide your upgraded Klaus to the train track spot just below.
- If you’ve done the steps correctly, Klaus will use his robotic might to stop the train momentarily. Head onto the train and pick up both the Warhead Bomb and Keycard items.
- Next, take the Warhead back to the main room with the canisters and place it on the pedestal. Similarly, you can use the Keycard item to access the computer near Klaus to gain some intel, but be careful not to activate it too much or you will fail the Easter Egg.
- Now, you need to locate three green-lit computers around the Mauer Der Toten map. The first one is in a green tent near the Pack-A-Punch machine. The second is on the main road near the grocery store and the last is located right next to Klaus.
- After activating all three terminals this will spawn in an HVT. Quickly dispatch these enemies and pick up the Uranium Rocks that they drop.
Mauer Der Toten Main Easter Egg – Part 3 & Final Boss Guide
- For the third and final stage of the Mauer Der Toten Easter Egg Guide, take the Uranium to the green tent next to the Pack-A-Punch machine and craft it into the rather scary-sounding Uranium Device.
- Head on up to the Korber Rooftop and place the Uranium Device on the zipline next to where the giant ‘O’ is. This will spawn yet another HVT, kill it and pick up the Uranium Rocks again and turn them into another Uranium Device.
- However, this time take the Uranium Device to the Grocery Store roof on the opposite side. The Uranium Devices will collide in the middle of the zipline and drop a Cleansed Orb on the street down below, pick it up.
- Take the Orb back down to the secret lab we opened earlier and deposit it onto the pedestal. Bear in mind you will need to do this three times in order to complete Mauer Der Toten’s Main Easter Egg.
After you have completed these steps, you will automatically be transported into the boss fight, so be warned.
Alternatively, If you are wanting to complete other Easter Eggs in the Mauer Der Toten map, check out our guide to the ‘Amoeba’ Song Easter Egg.
Similarly, we also have a Mauer Der Toten invincible god mode glitch to help you out. If you are finding the new map a little too hard, you may want to check out how to become invincible.
Here are some tips for defeating Mauer Der Toten’s final boss. Firstly, be aware that the boss has an insta-kill move, so watch out when the big-baddy is charging up.
Furthermore, the boss does come equipped with a shield, which can be damaged. There are also three phases to the Valentina boss fight, once you defeat the boss you will be treated to an exclusive cutscene. Finally, Big thanks to both WatchfulWolf and JustGamingFella for their guides on the Mauer Der Toten main easter egg.
We wish you luck with the Mauer Der Toten Easter Egg and final boss fight, just don’t forget to turn on the power first...