Wild Hearts does support cross-play, allowing players to join two other hunters on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on Steam, Origin, or Epic Games Store.
However, the game does not support cross save or cross progression. This means that players who own the game on multiple platforms cannot share progression across them.
Is Wild Hearts Cross-Gen?
No, Wild Hearts is not cross-gen. The game only launched on the current generation consoles, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, and PC. This limitation makes it impossible to play with the previous console generation.
Is Cross Save Planned for Wild Hearts?
As of the moment of writing, Koei Tecmo and EA have not announced anything about this matter, making cross save an unlikely addition to Wild Hearts in the near future.
If the game’s developer or publisher makes an announcement, we will update this article to reflect that change.
How Do I Activate or Disable Cross-Play in Wild Hearts?
PS5 & PC
On PC and PS5, Cross-Play can be activated from the Setting Menu, on the Overall tab, under the Online section.
- Press the Menu/Options button on your controller
- Select Settings
- From the Overall tab, scroll down until you reach the Online section
- In that Wild Hearts menu section, select the Cross-play option and use the D-Pad to select Enabled or Disabled
- Press Y/Triangle to save
Xbox Series X|S
On Xbox Series X|S, cross-play is directly controlled from the console’s Privacy & online safety menu under Account in Settings:
- From the Home menu of your Xbox console, select the gear icon on the top right corner to access the Settings menu
- Use your D-Pad to navigate and select the Account Menu
- Select the Privacy & online safety menu
- Select Xbox privacy
- Choose the View details & customize option
- Now, select Communication & multiplayer
- From this menu, scroll to the You can join cross-network play, and select Allow or Block depending on your preference
- Press B to save your preference
- Lastly, Wild Hearts will reflect these cross-play changes in-game automatically