There’s a brand-new glitch in The Legend of Zelda: TOTK that has Link able to double jump an infinite number of times!
If you’re always finding yourself short on stamina in Tears of the Kingdom, you may want to take advantage of the latest infinite jump glitch in version 1.2.
Although Link is able to scale any surface with ease, sometimes getting some extra height is needed. Not only will this new glitch give you the ability to jump forever in Zelda: TOTK, it’ll also reward you with an unbreakable bow!
How to Infinite Double Jump in Zelda TOTK
To use the new infinite double jump glitch in The Legend of Zelda: TOTK, you’ll need any two bows, one melee weapon, and a flat wall. You’ll also have to be on Tears of the Kingdom version 1.2.0 for this new trick to work.
Then, follow these instructions:
- First, put your back to a flat wall.
- You can test if the wall in question is viable by standing flat against it, facing out, and attempting to drop any bow. If you see the message ‘You can’t take that out here,’ your wall is flat enough for the glitch to work.
- Make sure a bow is equipped, but don’t hold it in your hands. For the infinite jump glitch to work in Zelda: TOTK, you need to start with a bow on your back.
- Then, press + to open the menu, and choose to drop the bow you’re holding.
- Before leaving the inventory screen, select a new bow and equip it.
- Then immediately drop that bow too.
- Don’t worry, neither bow will actually leave your inventory!
- Press B to close the inventory and you’ll see the message ‘You can’t take that out here.’
- You’ll also notice that you currently have no bow equipped, but your arrows are visible on your back. What’s more, if you press ZR, you’ll be able to pull out an invisible (and completely indestructible) bow with all the stats of the last one you had equipped.
- Make sure your invisible bow is in your hand, and then press X, Y, and hold ZR in quick succession while moving forward. This will cause Link to jump, attack, and then enter slow motion with his bow drawn.
- Now that you’re hovering in the air, simply press Y, and then hold ZR again to double jump before entering slow-mo once more! Doing so will even reset your stamina drain.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to jump infinite times in Zelda: TOTK!
This handy infinite double jump will let Tears of the Kingdom players overcome any obstacle with ease!
Bear in mind that it does not negate fall damage, so be sure to pull out your glider before you drop down to the ground again.
Thanks to YouTuber Suishi for discovering this glitch. You can see a full video walkthrough on how to pull it off below: