One of the many new additions in Black Ops Cold War Zombies is the Crafting Table. The Crafting Table can give you a handful of beneficial equipment and scorestreaks to help you progress in the rounds.
This article will teach you how to use the Crafting Table in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
Using the Crafting Table
There are three sections you are greeted with upon interacting with the Crafting Table: Tactical, Lethal, and Support. Each of these sections has their own unique items to help you survive.
There are two Crafting Table locations available on Die Maschine, one in the Yard and one in the Tunnel.
Most of the items you can craft at the Crafting Table can be dropped from all types of enemies.
If you want to cut to the chase, you can use the Crafting Table and have the items of your choosing in your possession, rather than relying on RNG (Random Number Generation) assuming you have enough salvage parts.
In order for you to purchase and utilize the equipment, you are required to use the all new currency introduced into Black Ops Cold War Zombies: Salvage.
Salvage drops from all enemies and come in two different rarities: uncommon (green) and rare (blue) and both can be used in many different ways.
The drop rate of these rarities are as follows:
- 1 Uncommon (green) drop = 50 parts
- 1 Rare (blue) drop = 10 parts
This category primarily focuses on the equipment that affects enemies in many different and unique ways, some of which we have never seen in a zombies experience prior to Black Ops Cold War.
Most of the tactical equipment focuses on status effects, however, the Cymbal Monkey is the only tactical equipment that can actually kill enemies.
The only tactical item that does not affect or kill enemies is the Stimshot, which rapidly regenerates the player's health.
The tactical items you can build at the Crafting Table, along with their prices are as follows:
This category in the Crafting Table focuses on killing enemies. Every item can do damage to all types of enemies in their own way.
Most of the lethal equipment is explosive, except for the tomahawk.
The lethal items you can build at the Crafting Table, along with their prices are as follows:
- Tomahawk = 100 uncommon salvage parts
- Frag Grenade = 250 uncommon salvage parts
- Semtex Grenade = 250 uncommon salvage parts
- Molotov = 500 uncommon salvage parts
- C4 = 500 uncommon salvage parts
The third and final category of craftable items at the Crafting Table is support.
Most of the support items are scorestreaks from multiplayer ported over into zombies, except for the self revive.
You can only have one of each scorestreak at a time, except for the self revive. You can have one self revive on your player, plus you can have an offensive scorestreak simultaneously.
The support items you can purchase at the Crafting Table, along with their prices, are as follows:
- Combat Bow = 50 rare salvage parts
- Sentry Turret = 100 rare salvage parts
- War Machine = 100 rare salvage parts
- Self Revive = 250 rare salvage parts
- Chopper Gunner = 250 rare salvage parts
Best Crafting Table Items
The Crafting Table assists the player by providing useful items to take down hordes of zombies in many different ways, As the old saying goes, there's more than one way to skin a cat, and there's definitely more than one way to kill a zombie.
Just like all things in Call of Duty Zombies, certain items and weapons stand out from the rest. These are the five items from the Crafting Table I recommend crafting and using for survival:
- Self Revive (Tactical) - Gives the player another life so they can continue their game, even after they have gone down.
- Stimshot (Tactical) - Rapidly regenerates the player's health.
- Combat Bow (Support) - A hunting bow with a fire effect that does exponential damage against the Megaton.
- War Machine (Support) - A grenade launcher that works very efficiently at taking out large hordes of zombies.
- Chopper Gunner (Support) - Call in a chopper and manually use a minigun from the sky to kill enemies. The player is ignored by all enemies while using the chopper gunner so they don't go down.
What do you think about the Crafting Table in Black Ops Cold War Zombies?
To learn more about Die Maschine and Black Ops Cold War Zombies, check out some of our other informative guides: