Are you ready to wield the most electrifying weapon in MW2? Discover how to unlock the new Lightning Rod blueprint and dominate your opponents!
Apart from its eye-catching appearance, what truly distinguishes this variant of the Kastov-74u from the rest is that it can be unlocked at no cost.
Within this article, we will guide you through the entire process of acquiring this weapon, ensuring you understand all the necessary steps to earn it.
How Do I Unlock the Lightning Rod Blueprint in MW2?
To unlock the Lightning Rod Blueprint, watch one hour of the CDL event beginning Sunday, May 28, 2023, at 10:30 AM PT / 1:30 PM ET / 6:30 PM BST on the Call of Duty YouTube and Twitch Channel.
To be available to earn rewards, you will need to link your CoD account to the platform you watch on.
After watching the Call of Duty League live stream for the assigned time, the blueprint will be eligible to claim and rewarded to your account. If you want to use it in Warzone, check out the best Kastov-74u loadout!
However, you can also earn more rewards by watching for longer! The complete set of unlockable items is as follows:
- 60-Minute Double Weapon XP Token – Watch for 1 Hour
- Lightning Rod Weapon Blueprint – Watch for 1 Hour
- 60-Minute Double XP Token – Watch for 1 Hour and 30 Minutes
- Chip Off the Old Block Weapon Sticker – Watch for 2 Hours
How to Link Call of Duty Account to YouTube & Twitch
To establish a connection with YouTube, follow these steps:
- Begin by logging into your YouTube account.
- Once logged in, locate and click on your profile icon at the top right corner to access the Settings menu.
- Within the Settings menu, navigate to the section labeled “Connected Apps”.
- Look for “Activision ID” which should be near the top of the list.
- Click on the “Connect” option associated with the “Activision ID” entry, and proceed to log into your Activision account.
- After a successful login to your Activision account, the connection process will be complete.
To establish a connection between your Twitch account and Activision, follow the steps below:
- Begin by visiting Activision’s website.
- If you have already logged in to the website, proceed to step 3. Otherwise, click on the “Log In” button and enter your information to sign in.
- Once you are logged in to your Activision account, locate and click on the “Profile” option, located in the top-right corner.
- By clicking on “Profile,” you will be directed to the account linking page automatically.
- Scroll down on the page until you find the section labeled “Social Media Linking.”
- Within this section, locate the option to link your Twitch account and follow the provided instructions to complete the linking process.
Monday 29th of May 2023
I watched the stream for three hours just in case and stilldidn't get it. Was signed in, linked, and everything.