To unlock the Graphorn Mount in Hogwarts Legacy, you first need to start the main story quest San Bakar’s Trial.
This quest will lead you to a Graphorn den in Clagmar Coast, where you will have to battle a Graphorn before you can catch it. Once you’ve caught it, you unlock the Graphorn as a rideable mount.
While the Graphorn can’t soar through the sky like the flying Hippogriff and Thestral mounts in Hogwarts Legacy, it is certainly one you’ll want to get.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can unlock a Graphorn mount in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Progress through all of the main story missions in Hogwarts Legacy until you reach San Bakar’s Trial
- Follow the quest instructions and head to the Graphorn den in the south of Clagmar Coast
- Battle the Graphorn
- It can take a lot of damage, but its attacks are pretty easy to dodge
- Make sure to dodge roll when it charges toward you
- This will leave the Graphorn open for a swift counterattack
- The fight ends with a choice of ‘kneel’ or ‘attack’ as the Graphorn charges at you
- Whichever option you pick, you will ride the Graphorn and unlock it as a mount
- You are still in the middle of a main story mission at this point. Once you have finished San Bakar’s Trial, you’ll be able to summon the Graphorn whenever you wish!
The Graphorn may not be the fastest way to get around the map, especially as you can get upgrades to increase the speed of your broom. However, it is very effective at ramming enemies and sending them flying!
Should You Kneel or Attack the Graphorn in Hogwarts Legacy?
After the Graphorn battle, you are presented with two options – kneel or attack. However, the option you pick doesn’t matter as the outcome is exactly the same.
If you kneel, the Graphorn stops, but if you choose to attack, you cast Confringo at it instead. Either way, the fight ends with you riding off on the Graphorn’s back.
No matter what level you are in the game, it’s always nice to get some more points to spend on talents. Here’s the fastest way to level up in Hogwarts Legacy so you can unlock loads of cool new abilities!