Gotham Knights isn’t all fighting and searching for the Court of Owls. Players must also use their detective skills for things like the Owl Puzzle.
The world of Gotham City has always been protected by the Bat Family, but in Gotham Knights, one pivotal member is missing.
It’s an interesting story, but to find out one of the game’s darkest secrets, you need to complete the Court of Owls Shadow Puzzle.
Owl Puzzle Solution for Gotham Knights
To solve the Owl Puzzle in Gotham Knights, you need to line up the Owl so that it faces the right side of the mural with its wings up as if it’s ready to pounce on the Court of Owls members.
- You’ll notice a spotlight on a pedestal when you first enter the room and a mural at the end.
- Head towards the Spotlight and interact with it.
- This will cause the shadow of an owl to appear on the mural.
- Now, make your way to the table. You will see four pieces of an owl sculpture split into four different pedestals.
- Head to the right side of the table.
- Each of these pieces has its own switch.
- The left side also has switched, but we won’t use them in this guide.
- In the image below, we’ve labeled each piece to make it easier to follow the guide.
- Here is how often you must interact with each switch to complete the Owl Puzzle in Gotham Knights.
- Switch 1 – 3
- Switch 2 – 2
- Switch 3 – 1
- Switch 4 – 3
- The shadow on the mural should look like this:
- Alternatively, you can also use your AR scanning device to align the gears under the table.
- Use your AR Scanning device near the table.
- You’ll see gears under each owl piece. Each gear has two gear teeth that are longer than the rest visible on each side.
- You need to align all of these longer gear teeth for the door to open.
- When a gear is correctly lined up, you’ll see a yellow line appear under that specific pedestal. This is shown in the image below.
- Once you’ve followed these steps, a cutscene will trigger, and you’ll be able to access the next location.
Check out our other Gotham Knights guides to overcome any obstacles you may be having trouble with: