Sending Postcards from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet can be a bit of a hassle, but it is certainly worth it if you want to catch Gimmighoul in Pokemon GO.
To send Postcards from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet, you first need to connect your accounts.
Then, you can enter your Pokemon GO Postcard Book and select a Postcard to send.
Finally, open the Poke Portal in Pokemon Scarlet or Violet, and you can use the Mystery Box to receive the Postcard.
But before you follow the steps below to send Postcards from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Scarlet or Violet, you’ll need to know how to collect and pin Postcards in Pokemon GO.
- Make sure Pokemon GO and Pokemon Scarlet or Violet are installed and updated to the latest version
- You will also need an active Nintendo Switch Online subscription
- Next, connect your Pokemon GO account with Pokemon Scarlet or Violet
- In Pokemon GO, open the Postcard Book
- Press your trainer icon in the bottom left of the screen
- The postcard book is just under your trainer
- Select any Postcard you want to send from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Scarlet or Violet and send it
- Press the icon with the three lines in the bottom right of the screen
- Select Send to Nintendo Switch
- Now in Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet, you need to go to the Mystery Gift section of the Poke Portal
- Press X to open the menu
- Select Poke Portal
- Select Mystery Gift
- Select Connect to Pokemon GO
Now you’ve sent the Postcard, you’ll be able to catch Gimmighoul in Pokemon GO!
However, evolving Gimmighoul into Gholdengo in Pokemon GO is a very lengthy process which requires 999 Gimmighoul Coins.
Find out every way to get Gimmighoul Coins in Pokemon GO if you want to speed this process up!