The reveal feature in Fortnite is a great way to know if players are around you or ensure you never lose sight of an enemy player.
Now, with the game-changing introduction of the invisibility gauntlet, the ability to expose opponents has become more crucial than ever. After all, the last thing you want is to fall victim to a surprise attack.
To ensure you have the upper hand and pinpoint the precise location of your enemies, here is every method to reveal players and characters (NPCs) in Fortnite.
How to Reveal Players in Fortnite
The Flare Gun is the simplest way to reveal enemy players. It will show nearby players upon the flare landing.
However, be aware as mud-covered enemy players will remain hidden from this weapon’s ability. You can obtain a Flare Gun by:
- Finding it as ground loot.
- Finding it by searching chests.
- Selecting the Tracker’s Armory Reality Augment.
Of course, using the Flare Gun is not the only way to reveal enemy players or characters in Fortnite. You can also:
- Damage enemies or characters with the Shadow Tracker pistol.
- Activate a capture point when enemies are nearby.
- Activate the Bloodhound Augment and shoot enemies with a Sniper or Marksman Rifle.
Using these methods will provide precise information about the location and movement direction of the marked player.
This player will become highlighted for a short period of around 15 seconds. As shown in the image below, the red diamond icon will pinpoint where these players are.