Call of Duty is implementing a brand new Recruit a Friend reward system with Warzone 2 Season 3 in its efforts to return the player base to its former glory.
This new program goes live alongside Season 3 on April 12. It will reward players for bringing new players to Warzone 2 or convincing veteran players to return to try out the new features.
Steps to Recruit a Friend in Warzone 2
To Recruit a Friend in Warzone 2, players need to send a recruitment invite to their friends. Once recruited, they need to complete challenges with them to earn different rewards.
- Make sure you are eligible for the Recruit a Friend program. Your account should meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Activision account that is more than 60 days old.
- At least 3 hours played of Warzone 2.
- The following regions are not eligible for this program:
- Austria, Argentina, New Zealand, Belgium, Peru, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, The Philippines, and Poland.
- Use your Activision ID to log into the Recruit a Friend webpage.
- Recruit up to three eligible players using your recruitment link.
- Copy your Recruit a Friend invite link.
- Send it to the three friends you wish to recruit.
- Eligible players include:
- New Players – Players with an Activision account less than 7 days old.
- Inactive Players – Players that have not played Warzone 2 in the last 60 days.
- Recruited players must accept your invitation.
- Players will become Activision Friends once the invite is accepted.
- Play with your recruited friends and complete partnered challenges, contracts, and missions to unlock rewards.
You are only allowed to have three recruits in Warzone 2 Season 3. This is a new feature, so it is still unknown if this is a set limit or if the counter will reset after a certain period.
All Recruit a Friend Rewards Warzone 2 Season 3
Here are all the rewards that players can obtain by participating in the Recruit a Friend program in WZ2 Season 3.
- Sign-Up Bonus – Player Double XP & Weapon Double XP
- SMG Blueprint – Moon Dust Pistol
- Emblem – 8 Bit Aggressor
- Sticker – Let’s Rock
- Loading Screen – Point Attacker
- Akimbo Sidearm Blueprint – Shiroi Inazuma
- Tokens – Battle Pass Double XP Tokens
- Various Calling Cards
Once the program goes live, we will have more details on how to obtain these rewards and if any more are added with the official launch.
For now, make sure to stay up to date with all the latest changes coming to Warzone 2 Season 3!