Warzone has a new vault with the addition of Nakatomi Plaza, but how do you open it and what’s inside?
One of the most exciting new additions in Warzone Season 3 Reloaded is the 80s Action Heroes content. Both John McClane from Die Hard and Rambo from his own franchise are now Operators in Warzone.
If you haven’t already seen the Operators in-game, here’s our first look at Rambo and John McClane.
But it’s not just these two iconic faces that are appearing in Verdansk ’84 right now. In fact, there are some incredible new POIs in Warzone, including Nakatomi Plaza itself.
The aforementioned skyscraper is where John McClane faces off against Hans Gruber and his team, who are attempting to steal $640 million from the building’s vault. Warzone players won’t be able to grab the valuable Bearer Bonds themselves, but there’s still some good loot waiting in the Nakatomi Plaza vault.
Warzone Nakatomi Plaza Vault Guide
Wanting a full guide to the Nakatomi Plaza vault in Warzone? Here’s everything you need to know!
Once you drop into Nakatomi Plaza, there’s sure to be a lot of enemy players waiting for you. However, if you can fight your way to freedom, there’s some good loot to be found too!
How to Open the Nakatomi Plaza Vault
- First, grab one of Warzone’s new Unfinished Business contracts
- Complete the contract by grabbing three marked Supply Boxes
- In the final box, you’ll get a Keycard for the vault
- Head to Floor 31 of Nakatomi Plaza, where the vault is waiting
- Interact with the computer next to the vault door and it will open!
Read More: Is The Terminator Coming to Warzone?
What’s Inside the Nakatomi Plaza Vault
As for what’s inside the Nakatomi Plaza vault, players can find a lot of cash, as well as an orange Supply Box, and three safety deposit boxes.
Here’s what’s inside each one:
- Safety Deposit Box 1 – 3 Specialist Tokens
- Safety Deposit Box 2 – Advanced UAV
- Safety Deposit Box 3 – Contraband
How to Open Nakatomi Plaza’s Safety Deposit Boxes
- If you’ve followed the instructions above, you’ll be able to open one of three safety deposit boxes with your Keycard
- It’s also possible to get a Keycard by disarming 4 C4 charges on the roof of Nakatomi Plaza
- The final Keycard is obtainable by activating the Arms Deal in the truck in the parking lot and defeating the incoming NPCs
This isn’t the most interesting new addition in Warzone Season 3 Reloaded, however. After all, it looks as though a Red Door teleport system is about to come to Warzone!
Lately, Raven Software has been stepping up its game with some truly incredible Warzone Season 3 Reloaded patch notes. And Activision even appears to be stepping up its cheater banning game live on Twitch!
Make sure to check out everything new in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 3 Reloaded here.
Want to see a video of the vault in action? Geeky Pastimes shows off how to open Warzone’s Nakatomi Plaza vault in the short video below:
And the exciting updates don’t stop coming, with a World Series of Warzone eSports tournament announcement!