As you approach the last segment of the story of the Crimson Fleet in Starfield, you’ll be required to install a comspike module and a conduction grid to your ship.
This is part of the Eye of the Storm mission and will trigger exactly after you speak with Delgado. Here, you learn that funds must be secured by traveling to Bannoc IV and retrieving Kryx’s Legacy.
To do so, installing a comspike module and a conduction grid is required. Fortunately, this task can be achieved in no time by talking with Jazz (Jasmine Durand) inside the Ship Services room. Here are all the details!
How to Install Comspike Module & Conduction Grid in Starfield
Right after talking with Delgado, head to the marker inside the Ship Services room to talk with Jazz (Jasmine Durand) and select the “Mind helping me with my ship?” dialogue option.
Then select “I’d like to view and modify my ships.” Now, access the Ship Builder, and under the Equipment tab, you can install the comspike module and conduction grid to your ship in Starfield.
- Once you finish your conversation with Delgado and the “Install both the comspike module and the conduction grid module” activity appears under the Eye of the Storm mission, head to the blue marker just a few meters away inside the Ship Services room and talk to Jasmine Durand.
- Select the “Mind helping me with my ship?” dialogue option and then “I’d like to view and modify my ships.”
- Enter the Ship Builder.
- Xbox: X
- PC: B
- Select the Add option.
- Xbox: A
- PC: G
- Toggle to the Equipment tab.
- Xbox: LB/RB
- PC: Q/T
- Select the free comspike module and attach it to the free space of your preference on your Starfield ship. Free spaces will be visible as blue sections marked on the ship’s hull. Repeat the same process for the Conduction Grid.
- Exit out the ship builder, making sure you accept all the modifications done.
Once this process is completed, the comspike module and the conduction grid should be perfectly installed in your Starfield ship!
As a result, the “Install both the comspike module and the conduction grid module” activity should now be marked as completed. From here, you can move on with the Eye of the Storm mission.
What to Do if the Comspike Module Is Not Installing Properly
If this activity is not marked as completed, this could be because you exited the ship builder without accepting the changes you made.
To solve this, simply talk with Jazz again and follow the steps above. This time, make sure you accept the changes. If this does not solve the issue, try reloading the game or loading a previous save file.