Warzone Solos is a tricky mode to enjoy sometimes, but Dr Disrespect knows just how to fix the game.
Call of Duty: Warzone is an incredible battle royale experience to enjoy as part of a squad. When it works, it works, and it's tactical gunplay at its best.
But the game does have some real issues when playing in Solos mode that need to be fixed. Now Dr Disrespect is sharing his thoughts on the game, and telling Raven Software exactly what it needs to do to improve the experience.
We imagine that if these changes ever do get implemented, it'll be on the new Warzone map that just leaked online.
After all, it's only a few weeks until the Plague Mode event destroys Warzone's Verdansk map for good!
How to Make Warzone Solos Mode Better
Although some players do enjoy the single player aspects of Warzone, it's clear that they could use some work. Dr Disrespect certainly thinks so, and he recently pitched all the ways that the developers could improve Warzone Solos for good.
Major streamer Dr Disrespect is known for voicing his opinions, and he knows a thing or two about shooters. In fact, the YouTuber was once employed by Sledgehammer Games as a level designer.
If Dr Disrespect had stayed there to this day, he'd probably be working on Call of Duty 2021 right now.
After getting asked via a donation message about how he'd improve Solos, the Two Time had this to say:
"First off it's being creative and using your brain," Dr Disrespect begins. "How do you make the experience better? Very easy."
The streamer believes that Raven Software is more than capable of sitting down and coming up with "an incredible Solo experience."
"So, let's redefine what that Solo experience is... first off, number one - faster-paced."
Dr Disrespect's Improvements to Warzone Solos
In order to speed up the game and keep Solos entertaining in Warzone, Dr Disrespect wants to see the following improvements:
- First, either gas zones are replaced by a constant slow-moving gas, or keep the zones but decrease the time between each one.
- A sweeping UAV could be added to prevent camping and encourage movement in-game.
- Loadouts should also be reduced from 10,000 to 5,000, to compensate for the fact that there's no team grabbing the equipment. However, we recently saw a new way to get an instant loadout in Warzone Solos which eliminates this issue!
- Get rid of self-revives from the game.
- And take out Dead Silence or give it to every Warzone player, to even the playing field.
Considering that the Doc would later go on to lose his Warzone match due to poor lighting, we imagine he'd also like a change to that across the board. After all, this Pay-to-Win Warzone skin makes players invisible when hiding in the shadows!
Right now, the Warzone Infinite Stim glitch is back yet again. Raven Software probably has its hands full with fixing the battle royale's biggest issue.
Recently Dr Disrespect told viewers that Warzone needs more than just a new map in Season 3. With that in mind, it looks like he'll be happy with this new major leak for Warzone's second map.
More from Dr Disrespect:
- Battlefield 6’s Battle Royale Could Be Incredible, Claims Dr Disrespect
- Dr Disrespect Calls Out Activision and Twitch Over Warzone Tournament Cheating
- Dr Disrespect Banned From Major $100,000 Warzone Tournament
- Why Dr Disrespect Hates “Trash” Warzone Footstep Audio
- Dr Disrespect Has An Idea to Improve the Warzone Gulag