Gifting skins in Fortnite is a straightforward process, allowing you to share in-game items from the Item Shop with friends.
Whether as a gesture of friendship or to celebrate special occasions, Fortnite’s gifting feature enables players to share the joy of cosmetic items with their closest companions.
Before you can send a gift in Fortnite, there are a few prerequisites that you need to fulfill to become eligible.
How to Gift Items in Fortnite
Before you can begin gifting to friends in Fortnite, you will need to have met the following requirements:
- To gift in Fortnite, your account must have multi-factor authentication enabled.
- You can only gift items to players who have been on your friend’s list for over 48 hours.
Once both of these steps have been completed, you will be able to send cosmetic items to friends.
To gift a skin to another Fortnite player, you will need to:
- Have enough V-Bucks to purchase the skin.
- Head over to the Item Shop.
- Select the skin you wish you gift.
- Click “Gift to Friends” and select the player you want to gift.
- Confirm the purchase, and the skin will be sent to that player.
If you have bought an item that you regret, check out if you are eligible to get a refund.
Unfortunately, you can not gift skins from your locker. You will only be able to send people the items that are currently in the Fortnite shop.
Players can also gift friends the Battle Pass in Fortnite. However, you will need to spend real money instead of V-Bucks.