Jujutsu Kaisen has arrived in Fortnite and you can get its protagonist, Yuji Itadori, for a few V-Bucks and a little hard work!
A brand-new anime collaboration is here, and this time Jujutsu Kaisen is in the spotlight. The popular anime and manga series is the latest crossover with Fortnite and it’s time to hunt some Curses in the Battle Royale.
But if you want to get your hands on Yuji Itadori, the main character of the series, you won’t find him in the Fortnite Item Shop.
How to Get Yuji Itadori in Fortnite
To get Jujutsu Kaisen’s Yuji Itadori in Fortnite, players must purchase the premium tier of the new Break the Curse! Event Pass for 1000 V-Bucks.
This will immediately unlock Streetwear Yuji Itadori, but those who want him in his Jujutsu High uniform will need to complete the premium reward track by earning 11,000 Cursed Energy.
Here are both skins for the Jujutsu Kaisen protagonist currently available in Fortnite:
- Streetwear Yuji Itadori Outfit – Unlocked by Purchasing Break the Curse! Event Pass
- Yuji Itadori Outfit – Unlocked by completing the Break the Curse! Event Pass premium reward track.
The Break the Curse! Event Pass will be available until August 25, so you’ll need to be quick if you want to get Yuji Itadori’s Outfit in Fortnite!
To complete the Event Pass, players will need to complete Break the Curse! quests to earn Cursed Energy.
However, you’ll need to wait to earn enough Cursed Energy, as not all quests will be available right away.
- Grade 4 Quests are available in-game now.
- Grade 3 Quests go live on August 10 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST
- Grade 2 Quests go live on August 15 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST
- Grade 1 Quests and Special Grade Quests go live on August 17 at at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST
What’s more, for completing a certain number of quests in each grade, you’ll be able to unlock the Nue Glider for free!
Don’t worry if you don’t unlock Yuji Itadori in Fortnite this time around. Epic Games is already hinting that all the Jujutsu Kaisen unlocks may become purchasable in the Item Shop at a later date.