If you’re wondering how to get Ursaluna in Pokemon GO, we’ve got the answer for you!
Everyone wants to complete their Pokedex but some Pokemon are much more difficult to catch than others.
Ursaring, an evolution that first appeared in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, is one of those that can be almost impossible to get in Pokemon GO unless you know how to do it!
How to Get Ursaluna in Pokemon GO
The only way to get Ursaluna in Pokemon GO is by evolving an Ursaring into Ursaluna during a full moon.
At the moment, there is no way to catch an Ursaluna, so the only way of getting one is by evolving Ursaring at this specific time.
Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to evolve Ursaring into Ursaluna. This is very important as you can only trigger this evolution at a very specific time!
How to Evolve Ursaring into Ursaluna in Pokemon GO
To evolve Ursaring into Ursaluna in Pokemon GO, you will need to wait until it is a full moon.
Then, while the full moon is in the sky in-game, you can use 100 Teddiursa Candy to evolve an Ursaring into Ursaluna.
- First, you need to get an Ursaring
- If you haven’t got an Ursaring already, you can evolve Teddiura into Ursaring using 50 Teddiursa Candy
- Next, collect 100 Teddiursa Candy
- Here’s how to boost the Candy you earn in Pokemon GO to speed up this process.
- Once you have an Ursaring and 100 Teddiursa Candy, you need to wait until it is a full moon
- The first full moon in Pokemon GO is during the Teddiursa Community Day
- You will be able to see the full moon in the sky in-game when it is happening
- During a full moon, go to an Ursaring and press Evolve
- This will use up 100 Teddiursa Candy and evolve your Ursaring into Ursaluna!
Meanwhile, if you want to catch other rare Pokemon, we have you covered. Here’s how to catch Zorua in Pokemon GO!
Is There a Shiny Ursaluna in Pokemon GO?
Yes, there is a shiny version of Ursaluna in Pokemon GO but the only way to get one is by evolving a shiny Ursaring.
As you cannot catch Ursaluna in the wild, you won’t ever be able to encounter one. This leaves evolving a shiny Ursaring as the only way to obtain one.
The shiny version of Ursaluna is quite similar to its normal version but, instead of dark brown, its face and parts of its fur are reddish-brown.
Check out our Pokemon GO shiny odds guide to find out the chances of catching shiny Tediursa and Ursaring!
Best Ursaluna Moveset in Pokemon GO
The best moveset for Ursaluna in Pokemon GO is Tackle and High Horsepower. Additionally, if you want to teach it another charged attack, we suggest you go with Thunder Punch.
These are all of the attacks that you can teach Ursaluna in Pokemon GO:
|Fast Attacks||Charged Attacks|
|Tackle (Normal)||Aerial Ace (Flying)|
|Rock Smash (Rock)||Fire Punch (Fire)|
|High Horsepower (Ground)|
|Thunder Punch (Electric)|
If you want to teach your Ursaluna any of these attacks, make sure you know how to get Elite Fast and Charged TMs in Pokemon GO.