Most shops in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom are marked on the map, but the Gerudo Secret Club is TOTK’s most hidden retailer!
Gerudo Town is home to a shop where you can purchase some exclusive and powerful armor pieces. However, getting into it is not an easy task.
That’s why we’ve got a step-by-step guide on how to get in there, as well as what armor pieces they stock!
Where is the Gerudo Secret Club in Gerudo Town?
The Gerudo Secret Club is located in the east of Gerudo Town, and the map coordinates are -3787, -2929, 0043.
However, it is initially locked, so you must go into the well below the shop and use Ascend to get in there for the first time.
How to Get into the Gerudo Secret Club Shop in Tears of the Kingdom
To get into the Gerudo Secret Club Shop in Zelda: TOTK, you must first jump down into the well below Gerudo Town.
Then, you need to follow some tunnels underground until you are under the shop, and use the Ascend ability to get inside!
- First, you’ll need to know how to get to Gerudo Town if you aren’t there already.
- Next, head in front of the palace stairs, look to the left, and you will see a drain.
- Jump down the drain into the well below.
- Head downstream, a swim under the low ceiling above the water.
- The other direction, towards the three torches, is the way to the Gerudo Town Shelter.
- Turn right where you see a torch on the wall and follow that path along.
- You will see a wall with a torch on it at the end of the path.
- Climb up the wall.
- Press down the left stick to crouch and walk under the low rocks.
- Stand in the middle of this hallway and use Ascend.
- You will travel upwards into the Gerudo Secret Club.
- Now you can buy any of the exclusive items stocked in this hidden shop!
- To exit the shop, destroy the box blocking the door.
- This will also allow you to use the front door the next time you visit!
Where to Buy Desert Voe Spaulder & Trousers Heat Resistance Armor in TOTK
The Desert Voe Spaulder and Trousers are only available in the Gerudo Secret Club. The Spaulder costs 1300 Rupees and the Trousers cost 650 Rupees.
This means that if you want to get a full set of Heat Resistance armor in Tears of the Kingdom, you’ll need to know how to get into the Gerudo Secret Club Shop.
The headgear for this armor set, the Desert Voe Headband, is available in Kara Kara Bazaar. That way, you can maximize your Heat Resistance!
What is On Sale in the Gerudo Secret Club Shop?
The Gerudo Secret Club only sells the following four armor pieces:
- Desert Voe Spaulder – 1300 Rupees
- Desert Voe Trousers – 650 Rupees
- Snow Boots – 1200 Rupees
- Sand Boots – 1200 Rupees
The Desert Voe armor pieces increase your Heat Resistance. Meanwhile, the Snow Boots and Sand Boots increase your movement speed in either snow or sand.
If you plan on picking up the Snow Boots to venture into Hyrule’s coldest areas, you’ll need some other gear too. Find out how to increase your Cold Resistance in Tears of the Kingdom!