With Season 1 of MW3 and Warzone well underway, players are treated to even more content with the release of the Arsoniste skin and Combat Pack as an exclusive free download for PS Plus subscribers.
The Combat Pack includes an assortment of new goodies to get stuck into, including a cool new Arsoniste Skin for the PlayStation-exclusive Lockpick Operator.
Find out exactly what the MW3 Season 1 Combat Pack entails and how to get your hands on it below!
How to Get Arsoniste Skin & Combat Pack
To get the Arsoniste Skin & Combat Pack, you must download it as a free Add-On from the PlayStation Store.
Follow these steps to get the free Arsoniste skin and Combat Pack for MW3 Season 1 on PlayStation:
- Turn on your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console and head over to the PlayStation Store
- Go to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 section
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Free Arsene-iste Combat Pack
- You can find it under “Add-Ons”
- Press “Add to Library”
- Head into the Call of Duty launcher
- Once there, select MW3 Multiplayer
- Go into the Weapons section to check out the new Weapon Blueprints for the AR and BR
- Head over to the Gunsmith for the Holger 556 and the MTZ-762 to check out their Blueprints
- Go to the Customize tab to see the new Sticker and Weapon Charm that comes with the Combat Pack
- Press the Options button and go to your profile page on the far right to see and edit your Calling Card and Emblem
- You can access the new cosmetics here!
All Cosmetics in the Season 1 Combat Pack
Here’s everything included in the free Arsene-iste Combat Pack for MW3 Season 1. You can make use of all of these cosmetics in MW3 multiplayer and Warzone:
- Arsoniste Skin – Lockpick Operator Skin
- Fiery Curiosity – AR Blueprint for the Holger 556
- Burning Michaux – BR Blueprint for the MTZ-762
- Passion Igniter – Weapon Charm
- Light Your Outer Fire – Emblem
- Dante’s Incendiary – Sticker
- The Tinker – Calling Card