Stored Power is critical to many competitive and Tera Raid strategies that aim to deliver massive damage with a single hit, leading to a possible one-hit KO!
In Pokemon SV, Stored Power is a Psychic attack that raises its base power by 100% with every increased stat stage.
If you pair this attack with Nasty Plot or another stat boost move, it can deliver a surprisingly powerful hit. However, some Pokemon do not naturally learn Stored Power, and you will require a TM to teach them this move.
Fortunately, there are several locations where you can easily find the Stored Power TM in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Where to Find the Stored Power TM in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet – Map & Location
You can find a Stored Power TM in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet west of Mesagoza, west of Los Platos, east of Porto Marinada, West of the Casseroya Lake, Southeast of Levincia, and north of the North Province (Area One) Watchtower.
- West of Mesagoza – Located in a small patch of land west of Mesagoza, close to the South Province (Area Two) Watchtower fast-travel point.
- West of Los Platos – West of the Los Platos (East) Pokemon Center, in a corner near a rock.
- East of Porto Marinada – Slightly south of the Colonnade Hollow fast-travel point located east of Porto Marinada.
- West of the Casseroya Lake – Located on an island on the western side of the Casseroya Lake, reachable either by traveling north from the Porto Marinada Pokemon Center or west from the Casseroya Lake (Islet) fast-travel point.
- Southeast of Levincia – This Stored Power TM in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is located slightly south of the East Province (Area One) Watchtower fast-travel point, which you can find southeast of Levincia.
- North of the North Province (Area One) Watchtower – Located on an island north of the North Province (Area One) Watchtower, this tower is located north of the North Province (Area Two) Pokemon Center.
What Pokemon Can Learn Stored Power
The following Pokemon can learn Stored Power in Scarlet and Violet
|Indeedee (Female)||TM, Default|
|Indeedee (Male)||TM, Default|
|Oranguru||TM, Learns at LVL 15|
|Toxtricity (Amped Form)||TM|
|Toxtricity (Low Key Form)||TM|
What is Stored Power in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Stored Power is a Psychic-Type Special Attack with a base power of 20 that increases 20 power with every increased stat stage your Pokemon has gained. In-game, it can be acquired and crafted as TM041.
In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, the Stored Power description states: “The user attacks the target with stored power. The more the user’s stats are boosted, the greater the move’s power.”
- This attack has an accuracy of 100% and a 10 PP with a possible max of 16 PP
- Stored Power has a maximum possible base power of 860, which is only possible if all stats are raised to the maximum possible of six stages
- This move does not make contact
- These moves do not affect Stored Power
- Magic Coat
- Mirror Move
- Protect does affect Stored Power
- King’s Rock does affect Stored Power
How Can I Craft the Stored Power TM
Once you get the Stored Power TM in Scarlet and Violet, you can craft additional copies at any Pokemon Center using the TM Machine. To craft it, you will need the following materials:
- 3 Gothita Eyelash
- 3 Ralts Dust
- 800 LP*
*Pro-Tip: If you do not have enough League Points (LP), you can participate in Tera Raids or exchange materials for LP using the TM Machines.
Follow these steps to craft the Stored Power TM in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet:
- Go to the nearest Pokemon Center and interact with the green TM Machine next to the red healing station by pressing the A button.
- Select the “I want a TM made” option.
- Look for Stored Power TM041 and select it on the list.
- Proceed to enter how many TM copies you want.
- Confirm by selecting “Yes.”
- Once done, the Stored Power TMs you made will be accessible in the TMs section of your Bag.