Microsoft Store has made it easier to buy an Xbox Series X console through invite emails, here we tell you the best way to get one.
Microsoft has begun an alternate method of selling the consoles.
This new approach goes more along with what Sony is doing with PlayStation Direct.
Microsoft sends out personal invitations to lucky customers. Via this invitation, gamers can purchase a reserved Xbox Series X console bundle.
This method turns the process of getting a console into an effortless and hassle-free experience.
Here is how you can get an invitation from Microsoft Store to purchase your Xbox Series X.
Best Way to Get a Microsoft Store Xbox Series X Invite Email
Here are some valuable tips you can follow to get an invite from Microsoft Store to get your Xbox Series X.
Sign Up for Microsoft Store’s Special Deals Mailing List
To sign up for Microsoft Store’s mailing list simply follow these steps:
- Head to the Microsoft Store with this link and wait for the pop-up on the image below to appear.
- Once you get the pop-up, fill out your email address, select your location, and click on “Sign Up.”
Pro-Tip: If the pop-up is taking too long to appear, simply open an Incognito Tab on your browser and visit the Microsft store there. This method should give you a pop-up in the next minute or even faster.
Adjust Contact Preferences on Your Xbox Account
Microsoft Store delivers these invitations through email.
According to many gamers, adjusting your Xbox account contact preferences can help you get an invitation.
To adjust this, go to Contact Preferences on your Xbox account.
On PC and mobile browsers, you can follow these steps:
- Got to Xbox.com
- Click on “Sign In” in the upper right corner and log into your account
- Once logged in, click on your account name in the upper right corner
- Click on the three dots (…) for “More Options”
- Click on “Xbox Settings”
- Mobile exclusive step: Once the Xbox Settings page loads, you will see a small text link that says “Xbox settings” in the upper left corner. Tap this link and continue with the next steps.
- Click on “Contact Preferences”
- Make sure both Xbox Newsletter / Marketing and Partner Marketing are selected
- Click “Save”
Read More: How to Buy an Xbox Series X|S From Microsoft Store
Many gamers have confirmed this adjustment has worked for them.
Awesome tip!— Keith Shie (@caymanbum) November 20, 2021
Literally minutes after updating my settings, I received the email.
Of course, I didn’t check my inbox until 2 hours later… But I was able to place an order and get a confirmation email!
Check Your Spam/Junk Email Folders
This tip is the most accessible and practical thing you can do to see if you have received an Xbox Series X Invite from Microsoft Store.
Many gamers have reported they received one, but it went directly to their spam/junk email folders.
Some have reported that even after opening their emails quite late, they still got a console.
My two e-mails were in the Spam folder since YESTERDAY. I still managed to get one. Definitely check your Spam folder(s).— Eric Hernandez (@erichernz) November 20, 2021
Getting a Microsoft Store Xbox Series X email invite requires time, so be patient.