To earn all the Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drop rewards available from February 7th to February 24th, players need to connect their WB Games & Twitch accounts and watch a streamer playing the game for two hours.
There are four rewards, and each takes 30 minutes of watch time to unlock.
Additionally, there is a Merlin’s Cloak reward obtainable by tuning in to Avalanche Software Twitch Channel on February 7 at 8 AM PT or February 10 for 20 minutes.
To connect your Twitch and WB Games, follow these steps:
- Create or log in to your WB Games account here.
- On the top right, select your name. A drop-down menu will appear.
- From the list of options, choose “Account Settings.”
- From the menu on the left side, choose “Connections.”
- Here you’ll see a list of different accounts players can connect their WB account to. Choose “Twitch.” It is the first option on the list.
- Once you choose “Connect,” it’ll prompt you to sign in to your Twitch account.
- After signing in, it’ll ask you to “Authorize.” This will return you to the WB account page.
Once your accounts are connected, the next step is tuning into your favorite participating streamer and watching their stream for two hours.
Every thirty minutes of viewership unlocks one reward. To unlock all four, you’ll need to watch two hours of Hogwarts Legacy.
This is one of the many ways players can earn in-game cosmetics before playing Hogwarts Legacy. To earn a few more, connect your WB Games account to the Harry Potter Fan Club site.
How to Claim & Check Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drop Progress
You can check your Twitch Inventory to track your progress and claim rewards:
- Go to Twitch.tv, log into your account, and select your profile image from the top right of the page.
- In the drop-down menu, choose “Drops & Rewards.”
- You can also head to Drops & Rewards using this link.
- Under “Drops,” you’ll see your current Hogwarts Legacy watch time and any rewards you have already claimed.
- Choose “Claim” under the reward of your choosing to successfully claim it. After this, you’ll need to head to the official Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drop site to do the same.
- Redeem the rewards on Step 5.
- Repeat this until you’ve claimed all four rewards.
Full Twitch Drops Rewards Lists
The four rewards include:
- Silver Dragon-Eyed Spectacles
- Urchin Hat
- Carmine Lightning Bolt Scarf
- Lilac Ensemble
For a full step-by-step checklist, check out the official Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops FAQ here.