Battle Royales are best played together with friends! Here’s how to find and add your friends in Apex Legends Mobile to squad up in-game.
Apex Legends is the latest Battle Royale to get the mobile treatment, and the game runs better than expected on smartphone devices! Respawn Entertainment has managed to port over its popular FPS title remarkably well, and it’s well worth a try.
Even if you’re a regular player on console and PC, Apex Legends Mobile offers a brand-new Legend to try out. On top of that, new gameplay tweaks, maps, and modes will all be coming to Mobile before their console and PC release!
If you’re new to the game, be sure to check out our complete beginner’s guide to Apex Legends Mobile here!
Apex Legends Mobile: How to Add Friends
There are several ways to add friends in Apex Legends Mobile, but they all start from the main menu.
- To get started, tap on the black and white icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- This will bring up the Add Friends tab.
- Here you can see a variety of online users to potentially add to your squad.
- However, to add a specific user, you’ll want to use Advanced Search at the top of the screen.
- You can also narrow down your search by Language, Rank, and Online Time, allowing you to find the best squadmates to suit your needs.
- Tap on the black and white ‘Add Friends‘ icon next to the player’s name to automatically send them a friend request.
- Alternatively you can also click your friends list from the main menu to pull up your Recent list, featuring the users you most recently were in a match with!
Now that you know how to form the best team possible, why not check out the Apex Mobile best Legends tier list, to see what your composition should be?
And you should also know what Legend Perks to use for your preferred character too. This new addition is sure to be a big change for those coming from PC and console.