Players have found that one of the best current XP farms in Diablo 4 is the Ruins of Eridu Aspect Dungeon located in Hawezar.
The Ruins of Eridu is a dungeon that allows players to obtain an Aspect that boosts the power of their Necromancer Class. It also hosts a lot of enemies that players need to clear out.
This combination of mob and elite characters gives players many opportunities to earn XP and even find Legendary Gear.
Here is how to find the Ruins of Eridu in Diablo IV and use it to farm for XP, Gold, and Legendary Gear.
How to Farm XP in Ruins of Eridu for Diablo 4
The Ruins of Eridu is one of the best XP farms in Diablo 4 right now because of how many mob characters the player can spawn and defeat.
- Head to the Ruins of Eridu dungeon in Hawezar.
- Enter the Dungeon and start walking around to trigger all the different enemy spawns.
- The objective of this dungeon is to “Slay All the Enemies.”
- This is why this dungeon is great for clearing enemies since they constantly pop up.
- Once you have gathered up many enemies, use your class’s best AoE attacks to defeat them.
- You’ll see some Elites spawn on you at certain points in the Dungeon. This is great for a boost of XP and powerful loot.
- Repeat this process throughout the entire dungeon.
- After you’ve cleared out the enemies and it asks you to continue the next step in the Dungeon, leave the game.
- Once you re-enter the game, the dungeon will reset, and you can repeat this process as many times as you want.
This is a great spot for the Whirlwind Barbarian since the build works better when there are more enemies on the screen.
You can see this farming method in action with the video below from RageGamingVideos:
Ruins of Eridu Location
Players can find the Ruins of Eridu in the southern region of Hawezar, just east of the Zarbbinzet Waypoint.
This dungeon is also the location of the Sacrificial Aspect that gives players who use the Necromancer’s Sacrifices in the Book of the Dead a huge boost.
To easily make your way to the Ruins of Eridu, head to the Zarbinzet Waypoint and travel east. Players will make their way to Zarbinzet in Act V.
However, it’s also possible to reach this location at any point in the story by simply traveling there on foot.