Evolving Galarian Yamask into Runerigus is one of the most difficult evolutions in Pokemon GO but it’s definitely worth it!
In addition to catching ’em all, players will have to evolve some of the Pokemon if they want to complete their Pokemon GO Pokedex.
Usually, evolving Pokemon just requires a certain amount of Candy, but Galarian Yamask is one of a few that has an additional evolution requirement.
Here’s how you can evolve Galarian Yamask into Runerigus in Pokemon GO!
How to Evolve Galarian Yamask into Runerigus in Pokemon GO
To evolve Galarian Yamask into Runerigus, you need to use 50 Yamask Candy and compete in 10 Raids with Galarian Yamask as your Buddy.
- Catch a Galarian Yamask
- There are multiple ways to catch one during the 2022 Pokemon GO Halloween event
- Earn 50 Yamask Candy
- Find out how to boost the Candy you earn in Pokemon GO to speed this up
- Set Galarian Yamask as your Buddy Pokemon
- Press the circle with your Buddy in it next to your trainer icon
- Scroll down and press Swap Buddies
- Select Galarian Yamask
- Win 10 Raids while Galarian Yamask is your Buddy
- If you want to do this as fast as possible, here’s how to get more Raid Passes in Pokemon GO
- Once you have won 10 Raids with Galarian Yamask and have 50 Yamask Candy, you can press the evolve button to turn it into Runerigus.
Now that you’ve evolved your Galarian Yamask into Runerigus, you’ll want to know its attacks and stats!
Runerigus Attacks in Pokemon GO
These are all of the attacks that Runerigus can learn in Pokemon GO:
|Fast Attacks||Charged Attacks|
Shadow Claw (Ghost)
|Rock Tomb (Rock)|
Sand Tomb (Ground)
Shadow Ball (Ghost)
The best attacks for Runerigus are Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball. If you need to teach your Runerigus these attacks, then find out how to get Elite Fast and Charged TMs in Pokemon GO.
Runerigus’ best stat is its defense, making it a reasonably tough Pokemon to take down. Meanwhile, its Attack and Stamina are pretty average.
Check out the Pokemon GO Battle League schedule to see if there are any upcoming cups you might want to use Runerigus in!